19th December 2009, 01:52 PM
R. Arun Rajeeth

Changing the course in AIEEE? I selected both B.E/B.TECH AND B.ARCH/B.PLANNING by mistake

sir,
I wish to apply for the course B.E/B.TECH only But i wrongly filled up in the online application form as B.E/B.TECH AND B.ARCH/B.PLANNING. pl. help me to change the course once selected by me.

by. R. Arun rajeeth

3rd January 2010, 11:35 AM
rinesh

Default Re: Changing the course in AIEEE? I selected both B.E/B.TECH AND B.ARCH/B.PLANNING by mistake

you cannot make any changes now otherwise it will be rejected.now apply only for b.tech
3rd January 2010, 05:38 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Changing the course in AIEEE? I selected both B.E/B.TECH AND B.ARCH/B.PLANNING by mistake

hey it doesn't matter if you have applied for both the exams,its totally upto you to choose your desired field after the announcement of results,just you have to sit for extra 3 hours to write b.arch paper.
3rd January 2010, 06:32 PM
himansh

it depends on u but....have you filled the demand draft...if yes then your admit card will come with both the roll no.s ...do not worry...just give the exam ...its only up to you.
3rd January 2010, 08:26 PM
kusum singal

now u cant change it.just give the test for both.after getting result ,it will depend on u that which u want to take.
ok
so,dont worry.everything will be fine.
best of luck.
3rd January 2010, 08:43 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

if you have applied for both then its good.....it dosent matter if you applied of both.......
good luck friend:-)
4th January 2010, 11:45 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
don't worry there is nothing wrong you did ,you can apply for both exams together and write both of them,
and if you don't want to write the b.arch exam,it doesn't matter
14th January 2010, 07:42 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

i think there will be no problem if you don't send a demand draft in case you don't want to appear for the b.arch exam .....
then you will be eligible for b.tech program only....

contact the authority to conform this ....
you can get the address and phone number on the official website of aieee....

www.aieee.nic.in

best of luck
15th February 2010, 08:09 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

if you have applied for it online then please log in back and make the necessary changes in it and send the copy of it to the authority.........

or contact the authority regarding the problem.......
17th February 2010, 02:41 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

now at this stage,you can not change your course name,because it is too late,
so you can not do any thing to change the course.
17th February 2010, 02:46 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

now at this stage,you can not change your course name,because it is too late,
so you can not do any thing to change the course.
10th April 2010, 01:29 PM
deepika ra

I wanted to fill for barch\bplanning\be\btech together and even send dd regarding this.but i wrongly filled the column.what should i do?my whole year will be wasted.
10th April 2010, 11:29 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd,
nothing to worry
you can't change it
only you have to sit in the exam
it depends on you for which you are going for
good luck
11th April 2010, 12:16 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Sorry you can make any changes now. But still there is no need to worry since if you dont want to sit for the exam then dont sit. Its totally your choice

cheers
11th April 2010, 01:34 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
dont panic if you have applied for both then just do one thing leave aside one exam whichever u like. everything will be fine
allthe best
11th April 2010, 02:32 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

hi,
there is no way of changing the course now,but you need not worry because its up to you to decide about which exam you are interested in writing,
it does not matter if you jump any one of the exams,
all the best
11th April 2010, 10:47 AM
edward
Top Answerer

hey you cant change the course now...but there is no need to worry about it...as it dosent matter, the only thing is that you have to sit for the exam for more 3 hrs.....

its upon you which course to choose for....no can force you for it....

or you can contact the concerned authority regarding this problem.....

all the best for your exam
15th April 2010, 08:42 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

sorry dear you just cant change the course now..............but what is the problem with.......its not compulsory to go for that..........you have just sit for the exam for 3 hrs additionally and nothing else..........so just appear for the exam........
24th April 2010, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem if i sit only in one exam n leave the other one?
that is just give be/btech paper n leave the barch one?
24th April 2010, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i have filled the aieee form for both (btech and barch) corses. i dont want to give b tech as i want to do architecture. i cant give b tech as i have not prepared i dont want to sit for exam for the paper. it is ok? it wont effect my b arch result?????
25th April 2010, 02:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

you can not change the course, i will suggest you just appear the
exams. if you have any doubt, then please contact to concerned
authority soon, they will help you better in this regard.......

ok
all the best.
31st August 2010, 02:36 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
I think you ca'not do anything,
According to me if you have applied for both the exams,its totally depends upon youin which field you want to go after the announcement of results.

all other details is in www.aieee.nic.in

Good luck.
1st September 2010, 10:59 PM
kshitijawadhiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Arun Rajeeth View Post
sir,
I wish to apply for the course B.E/B.TECH only But i wrongly filled up in the online application form as B.E/B.TECH AND B.ARCH/B.PLANNING. pl. help me to change the course once selected by me.

by. R. Arun rajeeth
evaluation of btech and barch is done separately...
so you can just skip the b arch. teset and hence you would be eligible only for BE Btech courses
28th December 2010, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

can i give both exams of b.tec and b.arch in aieee?
If yes , then how?
13th January 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

while filling online application for aieee 2011 i opted for b.tech and b.arch. But i want to take only b.tech test. accordingly i took dd for 500/- only. is it ok? will there be any problem?
13th February 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have applid both for b.tech n b.arch. bt my application has not yet been recieved. I had written dd number wrong in the form but its correct in the envelope. will there is any problem for that? I have also written the application no. on the demand draft
4th April 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

can i switch from AIEEE B tech to B arch,i want to write b.arch, but i have selected BE/BTECH BY MISTAKE IN THE APPLICATION RESULT OF WHICH I GOT THE AIEEE BE/BTECH EXAM ADMIT CARD,I WAS REALLY SHOCKED TO SEE THAT, COULD ANYBODY SUGGEST ME HOW TO CHANGE THE COURSE FROM BTECH TO B ARCH I AM READY TO PAY EXTRA AMOUNT OR LATE FEES FOR B.ARCH,I WOULD BE GRATE FUL TO HEAR FROM YOU,IF POSSILE SEND YOUR SUGGESTION TO MY [email protected]
20th April 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I wish to apply for the course B.E/B.TECH only but by mistake i filled for both B.E/B.TECH AND B.ARCH/B.PLANNING.
Can u please help me to change the course.
20th April 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I wish to apply for the course B.E/B.TECH only but by mistake i filled for both B.E/B.TECH AND B.ARCH/B.PLANNING.
Can u please help me to change the course.

by kavita parte
5th June 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

sir
is it compulsory to gic both d exams that is b.arch and b.tech ..in aieee..??

i want giv only b.arch exam..
20th December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I have paid only 4oo rs by demand draft.but by mistake i have applied for both BE/B Tech and B Arch/planning together.what should i do now
23rd March 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

IF I GIVE ONLY ONE EXAM BE/B.TECH, IS IT WOULD AFFECT MY RANK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?