17th December 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How to correct the mistake which I did while filling the AIEEE form?

I have made a mistake in filling aieee form instead of online mode of examination i have filled it offline mode of examination.

21st December 2011, 04:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to correct the mistake which I did while filling the AIEEE form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have made a mistake in filling aieee form instead of online mode of examination i have filled it offline mode of examination.
One you have submitted the online application form for AIEEE, you can not make any changes in the same. So, all you need to so is to re-fill a new application form, suing a new Email ID, to avoid any kind of difficulties.
Once you have correctly filled up the new application form, you will have to print out the confirmation page and send it to CBSE .
Therefore, one thing you must keep in mind that until and unless the confirmation page has been sent to CBSE, you have the provision to correct it but once it has been sent to the CBSE, you won't be able to make any kind of changes or correction in your application form.
23rd December 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct the mistake which I did while filling the AIEEE form?

i want to chnge mode of examination....can i do it????????
23rd December 2011, 11:04 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to correct the mistake which I did while filling the AIEEE form?

Hi

AIEEE is the All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

This exam is conducted by the CBSE every year to select candidates for the various B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch courses all over the country.

This year onward, AIEEE has introduced the Online Application form filling to ease out the process and make the process more convenient for the students.

>> Since this process in new, so a lot of students committed mistakes in filling the Online Application form.

Thus the AIEEE has now introduced the Online Correction of particulars on their website.

>>> You can go to their Official Website and then edit and fill the correct particulars wherever you had made the mistake.

Please Click Here to go to their Online Correction Link Directly.

If this solves your problem, then fine.

Otherwise you will have to contact the AIEEE office yourself and then request them to consider your plea about the correction in the form.

AIEEE Office Address :

The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit)

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)

PS 1-2, Institutional Area

IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110-092

Phone : 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157

011-22246095, 22246087,22239956

>> You may also E-mail at : [email protected] OR [email protected]

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
25th December 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i entered dd no wrong in my form nd on corrcting that in correction column it is not taking the corrected data what to do ?
29th December 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
.I have changed from urban to rural.Will additional demand draft isapplicable.
12th February 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

PLS SIR MY APPNO 21217748 BUTMYONLINEDATENOT CHOUSE BECOUSE DATAENTRY NOT MATCH
13th February 2012, 12:24 AM
unagi

Hello Friend

GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering ) is the common entrance exam for the young aspirants who want to pursue P.G ( M.Tech ) in India's top college's.

GATE conducted every year by IISc ( Indian Institute Of Science ) and 7 IIT's and it is organized by IIT Delhi. It is conducted through the eight zones.

GATE qualification is the minimum criteria for the Various fellowships awarded by many government Institutions.

Dude here i am giving some of the Important Date's regarding GATE 2012.

1. Online Application Submission : 12th September 2011.

2. Last Date for Online Application Submission : 17th October 2011.

3. Last Date for Printed Online application form : 24th October 2011.

4. Short List Of Candidate's for GATE 2012 Displayed in Zonal web sites : 9th December 2011.

5. Availability of Admit Card in Zonal Website : 2nd January 2012.

6. GATE 2012 Online Exam ( Papers : GG AR TF ) : 29th January 2012 ( 9:00hrs - 12:00hrs )

7. GATE 2012 Online Exam ( Papers : AE AG MN ) : 29th January 2012 ( 14:00hrs - 17:00hrs )

8. GATE 2012 Offline Exam ( Papers : BT CE CH CS ME PI PH ) : 12th February 2012 ( 9:00hrs - 12:00hrs ).

9. GATE 2012 Offline Exam ( Papers : CY EC EE IN MA MT XE XL ) : 12th February 2012 ( 14:00hrs - 17:00hrs ).

10. GATE 2012 Results : 15th March 2012.

Dude besides these from this year some New Criteria added like

1. You must fill and submit the application form through the Online mode only.

2. Admit cards not sent to respective address and you must download it from the Zonal web sites only.

3. You must use Black Ball Point Pen only for bubbling in GATE 2012 exam.

4. Pre final year students are not eligible for GATE 2012 exam.

For any further information leave your message here.

REGARDS.
23rd February 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I hv filled in the wrong state of eligibility...will my forms be rejected?
7th December 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE A SLIGHT SPELLING MISTAKE IN MY SIR NAME....PLS TELL ME WHAT TO DO..:(
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?