8th May 2015, 05:15 PM
rishi 111

Can I get admission for MBBS after MSc Biotech?

can i get admission MBBS cmopleting After MSC BOITECh
& If I get then how much Year course

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  2. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  3. Can I get admission for MBBS after MSc Biotech? -- [New]
  4. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
  5. How to take admission in MSc Biotech? Which are the colleges offering this opportunity?
  6. How can I get admission in MSc Biotech after doing BSc in Botany and Chemistry?
  7. How can I get admission in MSc Biotech after doing BSc in botany and chemistry
  8. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  9. ::Everything You Want To Know About Scholarships:: -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  12. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  13. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  14. Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?
  15. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  16. Are Biotech students eligible for IPS exam? If the person has done MSc Biotech then in which year is it possible to give the exam?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  18. How can I get admission for MSc in Bio sciences in presidency university?
9th May 2015, 12:58 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission for MBBS after MSc Biotech?

# It's very strange that you are thinking of moving towards MBBS after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology.

# After completing master degree in Biotechnology, you are thinking of pursuing another bachelor degree in medicine (i.e. MBBS).

# My personal and humble advise for you that rather than go for MBBS you should look at job opportunities after M.Sc (Biotechnology).

# As per my statistics which is mentioned below:

* Years consumed in M.Sc (Biotech) after intermediate is 5 years.

* Years consumed if you go for pursuing MBBS is 5 + 5.5 + 1 = 11.5 years. In this way, you are putting valuable 11.5 years of life in studies.

# I agree that MBBS is most lucrative profession. But one should start pursuing MBBS just after 10+2. At this juncture of life, it would be time consuming by doing MBBS. Moreover, doing MBBS, relevancy and usefulness of B.Sc & M.Sc in Biotech will be downgraded. Also, time spend in bachelor & master degree will be totally wasted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?