6th April 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the various functions of Computer? What are the various types of Computers?

What are the various function of computer .and what are the various typ of computet

Related Questions:
  1. TamilNadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Degree Exam (2008-2009 Batch)-Computers in Education Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA 1st Sem Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-I Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-I Computer Applications-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Computer Architecture (CS 505) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Difference between Animation and Graphic?
  7. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA- 3rd Year Client Server Computing With Oracle Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University MCA 1st Sem- Computer Organization Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA- 2nd Year Programming in C++ Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Indraprastha University BCA 6th Sem- Internet Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Full details about CDAC? When is the entrance exam and what is the syllabus?
  12. Suitable computer language courses for B.Com(computers)?
  13. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of BHU Mathematics?
  14. List of professional computer courses for commerce students -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course should I take after 2nd PUC commerce(CEBA)? Should I go for BBM or B.Com?
  16. What would be my destiny for studies Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible for MNC to get a software developer job? I am a fresher passout -- [New]
  18. Difference between Internet and WWW?
14th June 2013, 07:32 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the various functions of Computer? What are the various types of Computers?

Hello friend

i have given the complete deatils in the attachments please read them
all the best
Attached Files
File Type: docx Computer Basics.docx(101.0 KB, 97 views)
File Type: pdf CL3 - notes.pdf(244.1 KB, 161 views)
File Type: pdf IRMT_computer_sys.pdf(334.1 KB, 498 views)
File Type: pdf 0071701451_Chap01.pdf(4.16 MB, 674 views)
File Type: pdf dc_chapter1.pdf(5.80 MB, 241 views)
9th May 2015, 01:02 AM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: What are the various functions of Computer? What are the various types of Computers?

There are the main 4 functions of computer-
1.Input
2.Processing
3.Storage
4.Output
Various types of computer are-
1. Personal Computer or PC
2.Desktop
3.Laptop or Notebook
4 Netbook
5.Workstation
6.PDA – A Personal Digital 7.Assistant
8.Mainframe
9.Supercomputer
10.Wearable Computer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?