9th May 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?

Sir,
I am a working person in Bangalore , I have done Diploma in Fire , Rescue & safety , and I am working as a safety officer , Now I wish to do Diploma in electrical Eng: what should I do ? How should I do ? I wish to appear the Exams in Palakkad district for this what should I do ?

21st May 2015, 12:07 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?

You will have to crack the Entrance Examination of your Own State for the course of Polytechnic.
You will have to take admission to the course of Diploma in your choice of the stream that you like.
When filling up the form make sure that you give the choice of examination center closest to your district or in your district and you will be able to get your Examination there.
So you should start preparing for the Entrance Examination so that you can get a very good rank and it will eventually help you in getting admission to the best colleges for the course of Diploma.
Once you have prepared and cracked the Examination you will be able to get the admission in a Polytechnic College in the course of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
9th May 2021, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?

I completed diploma electrical i study NEBOSH
17th June 2022, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done my diploma in electric and electronics engineering and can i join fire and safety??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?