11th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How much CAT rank is needed to get admission in government college

How many cat rank you have got for addmition on goverment college. if you are BC -2.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 18456 CML rank?
  2. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  3. How much rank required in UPTU for SC students so as to get a Government College for MCA? How much rank is needed for college admission?
  4. What is the cutoff rank of EAMCET in special category of CAF for admission in MBBS course in Government college and Cat A and Cat B of private colleges?
  5. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get into IIM's if I am from science stream?
  7. What is the maximum marks needed for admission in UPTU government college?
  8. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  9. Admission in government college after scoring 2700 rank and 1500 SC rank?
  10. How much percentage is needed to get admission in a good government college?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Cutoff rank required in CAT to get admission in IIM-Ahmedabad?
  13. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  14. How can I get information regarding admission in colleges through CAT?
  15. What can I do to get a government polytechnic college with rank of 20772?
  16. How much marks are needed to get into government engineering colleges?
  17. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 778 GLBC rank?
  18. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand
15th September 2016, 03:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much CAT rank is needed to get admission in government college

CAT stands for Common Admission Test. CAT is competitive examination for admission of candidates who have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university and want to do Master of Business Administration from top management institutes of India like Indian Institute of Management and other institutes.

MBA candidates should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for CAT. Those who score 100 percentile in CAT examination are able to get admission in Indian Institute of Management. Anything less than 100 percentile will make you ineligible for admission in IIMs. Your aim should be to secure 100 percentile in CAT for admission in IIMs not less than that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?