12th May 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Details of private companies for job after electrical engineering?

Actually i am a student of an electrical engineering and i want to know the details of some private company for the sake of job.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering?
  2. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  3. How to get a job at private power plants or electrical core companies?
  4. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  5. List of private electrical companies in which a fresh electrical engineer can get?
  6. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  7. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  8. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  9. List of private electrical companies in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
  11. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  12. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
  13. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. List of Electrical Companies in Hyderabad with their contact details?
  15. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Vishakapatnam
  16. Which are the top private companies recruiting electrical engineers?
  17. List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?
  18. List of Electrical Companies in Hyderabad and India with contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2015, 02:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of private companies for job after electrical engineering?

There are many companies which are your job options. This is because you can get a job in the core companies that deal in electrical or electronics domain as well as get akKOB in the IT companies. You can get a job in government sector as well as in private sector. PSUs are the best options for job since they pay well and the job is quite secure. There are many private companies like Tata Steel, Jindal Steel, LnT, Bosch, etc in core domain and numerous IT companies like TCS,Infosys, CTS, Accenture, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, etc.which recruit electrical engineering students. You need to be updated with their official websites and various job portals from which you can get info about their off-campus drives.
13th May 2015, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of private companies for job after electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually i am a student of an electrical engineering and i want to know the details of some private company for the sake of job.
List of the electrical companies for Electrical Engineering candidate:-

1. New Luxmi Electric Co, S.C.O. 2924, Sector 22-C, Chandigarh, Phone: 0172 463 0010

2. Gupta Electicals Company, SCO-2922, Sub. City Center, Sector 22-C, Chandigarh
Phone: 0172 270 3322

3. Om Electric Company, SCO-19, Madhya Marg, Sector 26, Chandigarh, Phone: 0172 279 2405

4. Kirloskar Electric Co. Ltd., Malleswaram West, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2337 4865

5. South Electric Company Pvt Ltd, C-5, First Floor, Unity Building, J C Road, J C Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2223 6981

6. Ravindra Electric Company, 16, BVK Iyengar Road, Anchepet, Chikpete, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098445 80901

7. Sringar Electrical Company, 67, 'Heera Tower', 27th Cross, 9th 'A' Main Road, Near-Jayangar Complex, Jayanagar 4th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2244 4241
14th May 2015, 10:32 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Details of private companies for job after electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The details of some of the Private company related to Electrical Engineering Domain is given below :

1. CISCO (Networking Based)
2. BHEL (Core Company)
3. JUNIPER (Networking Based)
4. CINIF (Core company)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?