14th May 2015, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Details of Automobile diploma through distance learning?

i want to study automobile diploma in distance. as i am presnetly working in automobile industry as a floor supervisor.

Requesting for the entrance date , or college details.

My contract no 9491047914. ro email address: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do AMIE course through distance learning along with my regular job? I have done Diploma in automobile engineering
  2. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  3. How to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering through distance learning? What is the future after completion of the course?
  4. How to get admission for Diploma in Automobile in Distance Learning?
  5. Can I do B.Tech in Mechatronics engineering after doing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Is there any correspondence or distance learning program in this field?
  6. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  7. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  8. Detailed information about PG Diploma in Learning Disabilities course through Distance Education?
  9. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  10. Where can I do distance education in diploma Automobile?
  11. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  13. Is it possible to do AMIE by distance education after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  15. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  16. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  17. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  18. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
16th July 2015, 12:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Details of Automobile diploma through distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to study automobile diploma in distance. as i am presnetly working in automobile industry as a floor supervisor.

Requesting for the entrance date , or college details.

My contract no 9491047914. ro email address: [email protected]
For students seeking for admission to Diploma in Automobile program, must have passed the 10th level of exam with Maths, Science and English. The duration of the program is three years, which is comprise of six semesters. Provision for Lateral entry to the third semester is applicable to those candidates who have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English or 12th Technical.

Applicants can apply for the Diploma in Automobile program after completing their 10th standard. The respective Institutions provides admission to smart and talented candidates. Candidates are required to get the application through online or You can also collect the application through offline mode as well.

Karnataka State Open University
14th Cross, 2nd Stage, Opposite St. Joseph's School, Mukhtagangotri,
Mysore, Karnataka 570006
0821 251 9952

Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth University
Address: Airport Road, Pratap Nagar, Udaipur,
Rajasthan 313001
Phone: 0294 249 2440
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?