20th November 2011, 11:42 PM
bsantus

Where can I do distance education in diploma Automobile?

sir this is santhosh i am very much interested in diploma in automobile so can any one say where can i get distance education i completed my 10+2. which universities are offering pls post me @ [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do AMIE by distance education after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  3. Can I do AMIE course through distance learning along with my regular job? I have done Diploma in automobile engineering
  4. How to join distance education MBA after completing 3 years diploma in Automobile
  5. List of valuable universities which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education?
  6. Am I eligible to do diploma in Automobile(Distance Education)
  7. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  8. Details of Automobile diploma through distance learning?
  9. How to get admission for Diploma in Automobile in Distance Learning?
  10. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  11. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?
  13. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  14. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma? -- [New]
  15. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  16. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  17. Which is the best course for my career growth among AMIE or IIIE or B.tech (distance)? I have done diploma
  18. Colleges provide diploma in Automobile through distance learning mode?
24th April 2012, 03:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do distance education in diploma Automobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsantus View Post
sir this is santhosh i am very much interested in diploma in automobile so can any one say where can i get distance education i completed my 10+2. which universities are offering pls post me @ [email protected]

The Karnataka State Open University offers distance diploma program in Automobile Engineering. The University is recognized by University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC]. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have completed the 10th level of education with Mathematics, Science and English. Student who have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths are entitled to take admission directly into the third semester through Lateral Entry. The duration of the program is three years and comprise of six semesters. For Information regarding the program one may refer to the official website of SSK College.
One may also call the Helpline numbers 07566669887 - 09722722831.[KSOU]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?