4th April 2012, 10:53 AM
madhukavitha

How to get admission for Diploma in Automobile in Distance Learning?

I want to get admission in to Diploma in automobile,Through distance education

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Diploma in Automobile in Distance Learning?
  2. Can I do AMIE course through distance learning along with my regular job? I have done Diploma in automobile engineering
  3. How to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering through distance learning? What is the future after completion of the course?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech distance after doing diploma in Automobile?
  5. Can I do B.Tech in Mechatronics engineering after doing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Is there any correspondence or distance learning program in this field?
  6. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  7. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  8. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  9. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  10. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  11. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  12. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  13. Where can I do distance education in diploma Automobile?
  14. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  15. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  16. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get direct admission into IPCC after scoring 75% marks in PGDBA?
  18. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
19th May 2012, 02:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for Diploma in Automobile in Distance Learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhukavitha View Post
I want to get admission in to Diploma in automobile,Through distance education
Following are the list of two of the Universities which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering through distance mode:
  1. JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
  2. Karnataka State Open University
Candidate seeking for admission in any of the mentioned Universities to the Diploma program, must have passed the 10th level of exam with Maths, Science and English. The duration of the program is three years and comprise of six semesters. Provision for Lateral entry to the third semester is applicable to those candidates who have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English or 12th Technical or NCVT/MCVC/ITI.

For detail information refer to the following LINK.
21st May 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Diploma in Automobile in Distance Learning?

I want to do diploma in automobile through correspondence. So please give me information about any Institution of bihar.
3rd June 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

i am doing M.A ( Eng, His) ,but i want to take admission in diploma ,is there any way to get me admission and is it suitable for me do any diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?