15th May 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Sir,
Can I get scholarship as I got 88% in
12th WBCHSE Board exam and 87% in PCM?
Please tell me about the scholarship
which I can apply.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  2. Can I get full scholarship to study MBBS in AIIMS if secured 91% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam being a 36 years old candidate?
  5. Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?
  6. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
  7. Scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 70% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if secured 97% in 12th Kerala State Board being a B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  9. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 82.4% in 12th Gujarat Board?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  11. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam if failed from WBCHSE Board?
  13. Detailed information about WBCHSE Grade With Held system for 12th appearing candidate?
  14. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  15. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  16. Can I appear in NEET if secure 50% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
18th May 2015, 11:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Yes, you can avail educational scholarship to pursue your higher education.Government of West Bengal provides "Swami Vivekananda merit cum-means scholarship" for all eligible and meritorious candidate's. To avail Under graduate scholarship candidate must obtain at least 75% marks in class 12 examination. Candidate must be in the first year of the under graduate course to apply for this scholarship. Eligible candidate can apply for this scholarship at https://eservices.wb.gov.in/#.

You can also apply for the "Central sector scheme of scholarship" which is offered by MHRD.
23rd May 2015, 03:58 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Smile Re: Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I get scholarship as I got 88% in
12th WBCHSE Board exam and 87% in PCM?
Please tell me about the scholarship
which I can apply.
Waiting for your reply.

No, you can not get Loan at this much of percentage. Since, the cutoff has gone to 96.4% of the topper. SO, i will suggest you to apply for the Education loan if you want to study further. SO, first of all take admission in the college where you want to study and then apply for the Education Loan.
20th February 2019, 10:26 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Yes you can get a scholarship Swami Vivekananda scholarship which provides from Bikash bhavan if you pursue a regular course after h.s you can apply for sc St obc scholarship if you belong this category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?