26th May 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBA for 12th Commerce student? Expected monthly salary for MBA candidate?

Hello Friends,
I am recently in class 12 and taking Commerce stream. If I wish to do MBA then what is the process or steps for doing MBA course and what is the monthly salary I will get after doing MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Detailed information and benefits of doing MBA?
  2. Benefits and monthly salary after doing MBA?
  3. How can I prepare in CAT to study MBA being a 12th Commerce Hindi medium student?
  4. Companies offering recruitment to MBA-HR candidate? Starting salary for MBA-HR candidate?
  5. How to do MBA if I am a commerce post graduate student
  6. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  7. Expected salary for MBA in Accounting and Finance candidate? Scope of MBA aspirant if studied through ICET, CAT and GMAT?
  8. Scholarship to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th and 63% in B.Com?
  9. Monthly salary of Automobile Engineering in India? What would be the maximum monthly salary?
  10. Can I study MBA in Canada after completing BBA on 12th Commerce basis?
  11. What to do after BCA? is MCA the best option for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  13. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  14. What should I do after 12th Commerce BBA or MBA?
  15. Which course is best after graduation from commerce from MBA or CWA?
  16. Expected salary of a CS having B.Com+LLB(distance course)+MBA finance(done abroad)?
  17. What should I do after my 12th, BBA or B.Com? Any courses after B.Com except MBA and M.Com?
  18. How to do MBA after diploma? I am a 12th passed commerce student
5th June 2015, 01:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA for 12th Commerce student? Expected monthly salary for MBA candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am recently in class 12 and taking Commerce stream. If I wish to do MBA then what is the process or steps for doing MBA course and what is the monthly salary I will get after doing MBA?
You are not directly eligible to apply for MBA after completing 12th standard. MBA is a like three years Master Degree course, which is split into six semesters. Candidates who are going to apply for the MBA course, should have a Graduate Degree in any subject area with 50% from a recognized university. So, being a 12th standard student, you are not eligible for MBA. Since, you are a 12th standard student, I would suggest you to concentrate on your studies and apply for Graduation courses like, B.Com, BBA, BBM etc. Once, you completed the Graduation, then you are eligible for MBA.

Steps to get Admission for MBA:

- First successfully complete a graduation course with 50% to 60% of marks from a recognized university.
- Prepare well for MBA entrance exam.
- Appear and qualify in the MBA exams like, CAT.MAT etc.
- Download the application from the official website of the respective university.
- Get admission through MBA entrance exam score card.
6th June 2015, 04:24 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA for 12th Commerce student? Expected monthly salary for MBA candidate?

1.First of all you cannot do MBA course immediately after completing your 12th standard.

2.Because MBA comes under 'Post Graduation' course before doing 'PG' you must have to complete your 'Under Graduation' course from the recognized university or intistute.

3.So you first join in the graduation course in any field your like B.Tech,B.Com,B.A.,B.Sc,.

4.In graduation course you must have to score more than 50% of marks so that you will be eligible to do MBA course in recognized university,

5.Now you have to attempt the MBA entrance tests namely CAT,MAT etc,..

6.Try to score better marks in those exam so that you will get admission in one the best universities in India.

Hope you will crack those exams with best marks...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?