27th May 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 45 days Internship in TCS, Infosys, IBM and Oracle being a B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

Hi,
This is Sourav Khandelwal. I have just completed my B.Tech second year from IT branch and now I am looking forward for doing Internship. I want to apply for 45 days Internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle. I may have some references, but I don't know how to apply? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for 45 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Oracle for MCA 2nd semester student?
  2. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  3. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  9. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  10. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. How to apply for company internships ike TCS Cogny
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  15. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Summer Internship in Microsoft, IBM, Google, TCS and Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
31st May 2015, 08:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for 45 days Internship in TCS, Infosys, IBM and Oracle being a B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

TCS, Infosys and IBM are the top ranked well reputed companies in India.

As you are second year students so you are not allowed for training in above listed companies.

These companies does not allow for training to the 2nd year students.

The reason behind this is that being a second year students a candidate has very little knowledge about its core field.

For getting training in any of the company above listed you simply have to visit at the official website of the company.

There you have to download the application form and fill it properly.

My suggestion to you is that submit the form as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?