27th May 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?

Requested Sir,
I am doing BDS in a Deemed University. I have started my Internship from this month as per Dental council order my batch have to complete Internship of 6 months. I will be completing my Internship in last month of this year. Am I eligible to appear in MDS entrance exam after my Internship?

3rd September 2018, 05:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?

If you have pursuing your internship, then surely you will be eligible to appear for MDS entrance exam. There is no need to worry while appearing for the entrance exam.

The only issue will be during admission, when you have to submit all the documents related to your BDS degree. Also, you need to get yourself registered at Dental Council of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?