29th May 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in military school after completion of 10th standard?

Sir/Mam,

I'm a student of the St. Thomas school of icse board. I am liking to be an military man . I want to become a best military official . Sir can I be get admitted to military school for further study . Please sir respond to my request as soon as possible . Waiting for your reply with honour to military school from a simple boy with great respect to military lakshay Wadhawan from jagadhri yamunanagar district. .... thanking you lakshay Wadhawan

30th May 2015, 12:15 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in military school after completion of 10th standard?

To get admission in 11th standard in Military School after completion of your 10th standard from a recognized board, you need to obtain the Application form from the Military School. Eligibility Criteria required to apply for admission to 11th standard in Military School are mentioned below :-

1). Only Boys between the age of 15 to 16 years as on 1st July of the year of admission are eligible to apply for 11th standard admission in Military School.
2). The Candidate should have passed Class X from CBSE Board with CGPA between 9 and 10.
3). On the basis of CGPA, few candidates will be called for Interview.
4). Selected candidates will have to undergo medical exam at the Command Zonal and other Military Hospitals and if those found medically fit, then, only they will be offered admission for 11th standard in Military School.
4th June 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in military school after completion of 10th standard?

Now I am in ICSE board & I will give the 10th standard board exam in 2019.Can I apply for 11th standard?
3rd February 2020, 04:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to inform you that you can not get admission in any Sainik school in 11th class. Admission is only possible for 6th and 9th standard students. Admission is based on merit and entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?