29th May 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join in ISRO after completion of PG?

how can i join to study in ISRO after completion of post graduate .and which course is select to study in ISRO.

30th May 2015, 08:17 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join in ISRO after completion of PG?

Yes, you are required to appear in an Entrance Examination which is conducted by ISRO. ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) conducts its own entrance examination for applied candidates again that particular recruitment. Since you are in 5th Semester right now, you are not eligible to appear in any kind of examination conducted by ISRO

1). Your degree should be approved from the AICTE
2). Your age should not be above 42 years

Through ISRO you can apply for various posts like
--> Scientists
--> Engineers
--> Technical Assistants
--> Junior Research Fellow ship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?