30th May 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the total fee to join in LPU? I have scored 93.5%

I got 93.5 % in intermediate I want to join in lpu .please tell me total fee for education fee with hostel fee

30th May 2015, 02:16 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total fee to join in LPU? I have scored 93.5%

Dear One thing I must give you that you did not mention which stream have completed your Intermediate. Whether it may be Science, Arts or Commerce stream. So if you have cleared that one it will be easier to us to give the Fee payment details from LPU.

Here I am providing you the link related to programs/Courses available for 12th completed students.To know more about the Programs list you can click here.

There after you can select the Course which you want to go for. For instance here I am giving you the fee details about the Engineering Course.

Fee Payment for Engineering course :

For B.Tech (Duration 4 years ) -- Rs. 79,500/- (Tuition Fee)

Rs. 1500/- for Examination fee.

Based on the rank the tuition fee will be vary.

There you can see the stream available like B.Tech with M.Tech (Dual degree ) and B.Tech with MBA etc.,
30th May 2015, 11:06 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

LPU stands for Lovely Professional University which is a India's largest University .It offers many courses like M.Tech , B.tech , BBA , MBA , MCA , B.com , M.com LLb , BA LLb , B.com LLb , Etc...

The course fees are differ from each course to course , but to take admission in LPU you have to appear an entrance exam which is LPUNEST , this exam is conducted by LPU as eligibility test as well as Scholarship exam.

For more details visit website of LPU http://www.lpu.in
30th May 2015, 11:51 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

LPU ( Lovely Professional University ) situated in the Phagwara, Punjab India is one of the India's largest university situated in an area of 400 acre. The university announces the examination for the admission and scholarship for the B.tech and other courses.

The university is well known for the large number of foreign students ,faculty and even large number of foreign companies for the placement cell.

The examination is known as LPUNEST - 2015 and the last date to apply for the examination is 30th June 2015. Only candidates who appears in the examination are eligible for the scholarship.

University also offers scholarship on tution fee on the basis of board aggregate. The hostel fee generally vary according to the accomodation as of AC/Non-AC, 3Seater / 2seater and other facility but it is about 70-1lakh per year for the hostel fee.

For more information visit at www.lpu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?