30th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do internship in Delhi while doing BPT 2nd year from Ghazibad? Which I company I can apply for the internship?

Sir/Mam,

I am manjula kumari.I do BPT 2yr ago from ghazibad..I want to do internship from delhi. Which I company I can apply for the internship? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? I really wanted to know about this soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year? -- [New]
  2. Internship at renowned Hospitals of Delhi for BPT candidate?
  3. Detailed information about Internship for BPT doctor?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  6. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  7. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  13. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  14. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  15. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  18. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
31st May 2015, 11:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do internship in Delhi while doing BPT 2nd year from Ghazibad? Which I company I can apply for the internship?

It is not possible for you to get training in any of the company because you are a second year student.

No company will provide you summer internship being a second year student.

So my suggestion to you is that you should gain some more technical knowledge about your core field for getting training in any well company.

So work hard and try to achieve more and more technical knowledge in your core field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?