30th May 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to study MS in Civil engineering abroad?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying final year civil engg.I need procedure for go to abroad. Is it possible for me to go or not? I wanted to do MS there. Can you please let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow up for the same? Awaiting for your reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  2. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  4. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  5. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  6. What is the procedure to study civil engineering abroad after diploma?
  7. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  13. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  14. How should I study in abroad for short course in civil engineering? I am a Civil Engineer from Galgotia College of Engineering
  15. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  16. Can I do masters in civil engineering in abroad? What is the procedure?
  17. How to study abroad after doing B.Tech degree in civil engineering?
  18. List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student?
30th May 2015, 09:18 PM
maybach

Default Re: What is the procedure to study MS in Civil engineering abroad?

You have to target GRE. Many foreign universities consider its score.

The syllabus for the exam is-
1) Essay writing
2) Verbal
3) quantitative.

The above pattern is of the general test. GRE consist of a subjective test also in which you can choose among subjects like-
- Maths
- Physics
- Biology
- Geology
etc.
Generally, the universities consider the rank in general test only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?