15th April 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?

Hello,
I want to study abroad after 10th class.
Actually I want to become an Architecture.
So, from now I want to move Abroad so that
in future I will get less difficulty to study B.Arch in Abroad.
So, is this a wise decision? What are all the process?

22nd October 2016, 02:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study abroad after 10th class.
Actually I want to become an Architecture.
So, from now I want to move Abroad so that
in future I will get less difficulty to study B.Arch in Abroad.
So, is this a wise decision? What are all the process?

To study B.Arch course in abroad colleges, the aspirant should complete 10+2 in India with Mathematics, Physics and English subjects. The aspirant should complete the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL to study in abroad universities. The interested candidate should also clear the SAT examination with good marks in Mathematics. The B.Arch course duration will be 5 years duration, offered at the School of Architecture and Design. You can apply online for the admission to the course in various universities or you can contact the consultants available for this purpose.
24th October 2016, 01:27 PM
sayacharming

Default Re: Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?

Hi, All the Best for your Future. Are you pursuing 10th right now? My Opinion would be:
Join Science group in the Best school and try to upgrade your Knowledge. Take SAT Exam training simultaneously. There are many online Resources available to crack 12th as well as SAT exam.
As soon as you complete 12th, You can apply for SAT. Remember, You need to achieve Good marks in major Subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Meanwhile, Don't forget to Enjoy your Childhood.
20th February 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I have dream to study in abroad now i finished sslc successfully what i can do is there any scholarship to go to abroad
9th May 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am right now in 10th and after 10th I want to study in abroad so could you suggest me some courses related to architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?