1st June 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get placement in companies like TCS, CTS, Wipro etc. if there is a 2 years gap in studies?

If somebody have gap of more than 2 years after 12th then he/she could get placement in tcs ,cts,wipro or any other good company or not.......? Can you please provide me the basic eligibility criteria they would ask for? please sir/mam do reply for it as early as possible...................

Related Questions:
  1. Placement Papers of IT companies like TCS, WIPRO, CTS etc.?
  2. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  3. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  5. Placement papers of top MNC companies like TCS,CTS,HCl,WIPRO and Infosys?
  6. Can I apply for jobs in Wipro and TCS even if I have finished my B.Sc degree in 4 years?
  7. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  8. Expectation of CTS, TCS and WIPRO companies from a candidate? What type of questions are asked and how to prepare for it?
  9. Placement Papers of Accenture, TCS, Wipro, CTS and Capgemini?
  10. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  11. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech even after failing in entrance exam?
  13. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  14. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  15. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  16. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  17. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
2nd June 2015, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get placement in companies like TCS, CTS, Wipro etc. if there is a 2 years gap in studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If somebody have gap of more than 2 years after 12th then he/she could get placement in tcs ,cts,wipro or any other good company or not.......? Can you please provide me the basic eligibility criteria they would ask for? please sir/mam do reply for it as early as possible...................
If you have more than 2 years gap after 10th standard then you are not eligible for TCS, CTS and Wipro.

TCS, CTS and Wipro are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, CTS is 60%. whereas, for Wipro it's 50%.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, CTS and Wipro recruitment.
2nd June 2015, 12:30 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get placement in companies like TCS, CTS, Wipro etc. if there is a 2 years gap in studies?

Two years of gap in studies is acceptable with valid reason. More than two years of gap in studies is not acceptable. They won't allow for campus placement. CTS, TCS and Wipro are allowing the candidates maximum two years of gap in studies. Let's see the eligibility criteria.

-You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate through career.
-Maximum two years of gap in studies is acceptable with valid reason.
-No standing backlogs are allowed.
15th October 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have studied M.Sc cs with 58 % .What are the expectations of top mnc's. Any one tell the answer to me
23rd October 2017, 08:33 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You are not eligible for MNC companies.
To get a job in MNC a candidate must have following criteria-

A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

A candidate must not have more than 2 years of academic gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?