5th June 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge?

I want clerk job in banking sector.i am post graduate in m.com and got 50% marks in b.com and 68% marks im m.com and I have computer knowledge also. Tell me can l get clerk job in banking sector & and what do l more for make my career in banking sector

5th June 2015, 08:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Banking recruitments with the above mentioned educational qualification. Generally, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for applying banking recruitments is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation from a recognized university in any discipline. Since you are a Post Graduate (M.Com) I am really happy to say that you are eligible to appear in Bank Recruitments. One more important thing is that "There is no minimum percentage is required" in order to be eligible for bank recruitments. As you have a good computer knowledge, it would be an added advantage for you in getting job in Banking sector.

There are generally 5 sections in the any Bank recruitment examination, in which there is a section called "Computer Awareness" section. As you have already good knowledge in computer's, you can score good marks around 35 out of 40 marks. Besides this, you are required to concentrate on other sections namely Reasoning, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness as well.
5th June 2015, 11:00 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge?

Yes of course, you are absolutely eligible to apply for Clerical jobs after post graduation. There is no doubt on that. The basic eligibility criteria to apply for clerical examination is that candidate should have completed degree course from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar is there to apply for clerical exam. Minimum pass marks in graduation is enough to apply for clerical examination. The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.

The candidate must have studied computer subject at graduation level or the candidate must have certified in computer operations & computer languages. Computer Language subject is mandatory to apply for Clerical examination. You can get the clerical jobs through IBPS Clerical examination and SBI Clerical Examination. The notification is not yet released, but you can expect the notification in the month of August or September in the official website.
6th June 2015, 12:59 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear definitely you have a chance to apply for Bank Exams with your educational qualification. In fact graduation is only required to apply for " Government Bank Jobs like Clerk and PO/MT's ". But for SO's you need to have Master's after graduation.

Thus you will have different eligibility criteria according to the type of post in Banking sector.

For the details regarding the recruitment process for Clerical jobs you need to have a look on the below information. And actually In India , there are Only two ways to recruits the candidates in Various Public Sector Bankings.

<> SBI Recruitment

<> IBPS Recruitment

Through SBI you can have a only chance to get Clerical job in SBI Branches. Where as with IBPS recruitment you will have a chance to recruit the candidates in various PSB's.

For Clerical post, Age should be in between 20 to 28 years. There is a Age relaxation for reserved candidates as per government of India.
6th June 2015, 01:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want clerk job in banking sector.i am post graduate in m.com and got 50% marks in b.com and 68% marks im m.com and I have computer knowledge also. Tell me can l get clerk job in banking sector & and what do l more for make my career in banking sector
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for bank clerical exam.

Eligibility criteria for clerical post in Private bank:-

1. Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for clerical post in banks.

2.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?