13th January 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How important is coaching for Company Secretary course? Can this course be done through correspondence?

Do we need to take coaching for cs.can we do it in correspondence.

14th January 2011, 03:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How important is coaching for Company Secretary course? Can this course be done through correspondence?

Sure there is no problem in doing a correspondence course. The only thing required is that you need to be well focussed and plan your studies. You need to make sure that you devote a minimum of 2 hours daily for this course. You need to make sure that you have covered all the concepts. Only after that should you appear the test papers.
23rd February 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How important is coaching for Company Secretary course? Can this course be done through correspondence?

what is the fee of course
5th March 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the procdure of the company secretary course ? it also have the any entrance exam or not?
12th April 2011, 10:23 PM
Taurus007

hii

important is coaching for Company Secretary course
Sure there is no problem in doing a correspondence course. The only thing required is that you need to be well focussed and plan your studies. You need to make sure that you devote a minimum of 2 hours daily for this course. You need to make sure that you have covered all the concepts. Only after that should you appear the test papers.

good luck
3rd June 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir i'm bharath and i am from chennai , i have pursuing mba now .and i have completed two semesters and im interested in doing the company secretary course via correspondance .....................plz give ur feedback sir ?
26th June 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

in Ludhiana From Where can I do company secretary course
28th July 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i have cs foundation programme form but i don't know how to fill it please tell me how to fill it as soon as possible
14th April 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

hi ,

My name is Vivek and i am from delhi, have done my Graduation From DU correspondence, and i am also working for a ITES company , can i pursue CS along with my job as job is also mandatory for me due to family issues.

plz suggest.

Thanks and regards.
Vivek Kapoor
4th April 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

My name is p.c.sahu. I am working in bank. I have taken admission for cs. But how to avoid oral coaching. Being a working person I can not attend oral coaching. So what to do and how can I get exemption from oral coaching. I am not clear so please guide me. Email [email protected]. Sir please
13th December 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can we clear the cs foundaion exam without taking any coaching?
6th November 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I am diksha. I m pursuing MAM [Masters in Applied Management. This is my second year of college.I am interested to do Company Secretary Course. So can I do it?????? Plz reply on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?