14th June 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i get domicile of Karnataka for applying for state jobs?

I am from Haryana and my husband is working in central government and is posted in Bangalore. I want to get the domicile of Karnatka for applying for state jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  3. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  4. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  6. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
  7. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  8. Details of diploma jobs in Karnataka state and central jobs?
  9. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  10. State Domicile eligibilty for CET exam?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Karnataka Medical College for a domicile student who has secured 10613 rank in NEET-UG?
  12. Is the correspondence course of Alagappa University Blacklisted?
  13. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  14. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  15. What are the government jobs available after completing BAMS course in Kankenwadi Ayurbedic Medical College Bengaum, Karnataka
  16. Is Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE?
  17. Can I apply for K-CET Exam being a candidate of Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Am I eligible for Government Sector Jobs after completing B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University through Distance learning?
19th June 2015, 11:51 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get domicile of Karnataka for applying for state jobs?

The concerned Revenue department is fully responsible for Domicile certificate in Karnataka. It was issued by district Tehsildar.

To obtain Domicile certificate one need to have some important documents like :

* Copy of School Transfer certificate.

* Residential proof like Ration card, voter ID, House tax, Tax receipts, Details or papers of the property which is owned by applicant's parents or guardian.

* Birth certificate.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* Download the application form and complete the form with required information.

* Submit the application form along with the required documents to the Revenue department officer.

* After the submission of application form, you will receive the Domicile/ Residence certificate within 30 days of issuing date by the concerned authority.
29th November 2017, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get domicile of Karnataka for applying for state jobs?

I am prash antique satori mayekar I studied in Maharashtra up to tenth but my permanent residence in Karnataka I apply for domiciliary certificate but khanapur talkative tahasidar is not issue me the domiciliary certificate please tell me how to get the domicile certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?