21st June 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for JELET?

Sir,
I want to know about JELET entrance exam?
Kindly tell me what is the criteria and
what qualifications needed for applying?
Please reply as soon as possible.

22nd June 2015, 08:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for JELET?

JELET is an Lateral entry examination which is WBSCTE for candidates who have completed three years Diploma course and who wish to get admission in Second year of B.E/ B.Tech course. Eligibility criteria required to appear for JELET examination is mentioned below :-

You must have to satisfy any of the below mentioned educational qualification to be eligible to appear in JELET examination are :-

--> Diploma holders have to pass Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) from an AICTE approved institution.

--> B.Sc. Degree holders have to pass B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and pass XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
22nd June 2015, 01:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for JELET?

JELET is an entrance exam for the candidates, who want to get admission in Second year of B.E/B.Tech course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
If you can satisfy any one of the following criteria, then you can apply for JELET exam.
1. Candidates should have completed their Diploma course with minimum 45% of marks from a recognized institution.
(or)
2. Candidates should have completed their B.Sc degree with minimum 45% of marks.

If you qualify in JELET exam, then you will get direct admission in Second year of B.E/B.Tech course.
4th April 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Few days ago I complete BSc final year exam, result out in June may be. So can I apply JELET exam 2017?
30th June 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Are civil diploma holder can take admission in electrical engineering through jlet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?