26th June 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Need information about certification courses in SAP?

Need information about certification courses in SAP?

26th June 2015, 09:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about certification courses in SAP?

SAP stands for Systems, Applications and Products. SAP is a certification course, which help you to know about Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing. By learning this course, you will gain knowledge in embracing finance, manufacturing, sales and service, CRM, etc. And you will have a chance to get a good job in top MNC companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What to do in future after failing in 12th? Career options in future? 14 21st June 2015 03:53 PM
What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it? 1 29th May 2015 10:58 PM
Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course? 5 21st May 2014 07:22 PM
What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing 1 16th March 2013 12:17 AM
What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for archaeologists? Should I opt this course as my career? 1 27th February 2012 09:56 AM