26th May 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Which are the government jobs available after B.Com? Exams which I need to attain?

I am a bcom student i want a government jobs. Which are government jobs available, what are the exams i need to attain for it? Plz plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government or defense jobs after completing T.Y B.Com?
  2. Which course is better to choose for getting government jobs? BBA or B.Com? -- [New]
  3. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
  4. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies I can apply for? I'm doing B.E(Computer Science) with 67% marks , 10th std with 75% marks and 52% marks in 12th std
  7. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  8. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  9. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  10. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  11. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  12. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  13. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  14. What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?
  15. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  16. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Government jobs after 12th while pursuing CA?
  18. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
12th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government jobs available after B.Com? Exams which I need to attain?

What i do after bcom
10th August 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government jobs available after B.Com? Exams which I need to attain?

which exam i can sit for railway job this year,i am doing my b.com.
23rd August 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my b.com this year & i am in need of good job it may be government or private sector by mani gupta
15th November 2011, 07:10 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
to tell you the government jobs you can go for banking in SBI...many candidates are recruited in banking every year and you are eligible to go for banking jobs.you can also give various UPSC exams for different posts..you can go for the post of income tax officer.you have to read the daily newspaper specially the employment news several vaccancies are advertised in the news paper.
15th November 2011, 07:20 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
to tell you the government jobs you can go for banking in SBI...many candidates are recruited in banking every year and you are eligible to go for banking jobs.you can also give various UPSC exams for different posts..you can go for the post of income tax officer.you have to read the daily newspaper specially the employment news several vaccancies are advertised in the news paper.
18th April 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what i do after b.com . i have completing b.com this year
15th July 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

m completed in bcom i need good job or plz suggest me any course or deploma for good job plzzz..
19th November 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation but in class 12th i was having 47% and in graduation i have got 50% i am confused that i will get some job in goverment sector or not if i am applying for any competative exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?