1st July 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS for a General candidate who has secured 26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu NEET?

Hello everyone,
I am a General student. I have secured
26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu in NEET.
Can I get admission in MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in medical college through NEET?
  2. Can I get a seat in MBBS in Karnataka through NEET?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college if secured 4630 All India Rank in NEET being a General candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  5. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  6. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  7. How to get admission in Gujarat MBBS college? I have scored 3347 rank in Gujarat state
  8. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Karnataka Medical College for a domicile student who has secured 10613 rank in NEET-UG?
  10. How to take admission in Kerala, Tamilnadu or Karnataka?
  11. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  12. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  13. Can I get admission to study MBBS in secured 8955 rank in KIITEE being a General candidate? In which round of counselling I will call for?
  14. Names of the institutes offering MSc Biotech in Delhi?
  15. How much rank is needed to get a government MBBS seat in NEET entrance for ST category in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a government seat for MBBS in Kerala or Tamilnadu after scoring 429 in NEET?
  17. Eligiblity to get admission in MBBS in WB for a SC candidate who have 586 rank in NEET? Number of seats available for SC student?
  18. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
3rd July 2015, 08:49 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for a General candidate who has secured 26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu NEET?

First of all All India Rank AIR is considered in all institution at the time of admission so as if you secure 26938 then may be your AIR will be around or above 80000. At this rank it is hard to get a Medical College. But you should try.

Admission is done on the behalf of counselling. After counselling seats are allotted to the desirable candidates. So first of all apply for counselling. After that fill choices of colleges there. As if you get seat then simply go to college campus and claim your admission. If not then try to get seat in internal counselling of college. You may also try to get management seat by giving some donation or by using political approach.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?