4th July 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after completing 3 years of diploma?

I am a diploma holder, my question is can i do MBA with my 3 year diploma course. I passed my 10th and 2. (10 2 3 diploma). I would like to do in distance.

6th July 2015, 09:18 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after completing 3 years of diploma?

You are not eligible for MBA course after 3 years of diploma.

Eligibility for MBA course:

You should have passed graduation from recognized university with 50% of marks.

You have to crack MBA entrance exam to get admission in MBA course.

Written exam consist:

Logical Reasoning

General business awareness

English Language

Quantitative

Following are entrance exam for MBA:

CAT

MAT

SNAP

XAT

GMAT

CMAT

TANCET
6th July 2015, 04:36 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot join in MBA course, after the completion of diploma course, because to join in MBA course, a candidate should have minimum qualification of graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. So, to join in MBA course first you should complete your graduation. As a candidate, who have completed diploma course, you can join in B.Tech course and after the completion of B.Tech course, you can apply for MBA admission.
6th July 2015, 07:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to pursue MBA course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA course, you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. Some Universities/Colleges also work experience for offering admission in MBA course. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you cannot pursue MBA course after completion of your three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?