26th April 2011, 11:28 AM
aruunaa

Will my son be eligible under local quota in Hyderabad Engineering?

my son had studied from sixth standard to intermediate first year in hyderabad city.will he be considered under local quota in hyderabad engineering colleges.please clear my doubt with reasons.

Related Questions:
  1. Is candidate eligible for local quota admission in Osmania university if she was born and educated in Hyderabad?
  2. About DCE CEE 2010 Exam regarding Domicile -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is my son eligible to avail OBC quota for engineering? I'm employee at CPSU, working as assistant manager and having less than 4.5 lacks annual income
  4. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  5. Will I be considered as local or non local to Hyderabad for ICET counseling?
  6. Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin
  7. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  8. Will my son be local or OU in EAMCET(AP)?
  9. List of scholarships which we can take for students under non-local quota in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Will I be considered local or non local if done 10th in Bahrain and +2 in Hyderabad?
  11. Is my son eligible to get reservation under OBC quota being from Billava caste?
  12. My son will be Local and Non Local residence of AP if he studied from class 8 to 12 in Karnataka?
  13. Is my son eligible to study B.Com at Dubai as NRI candidate? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  15. What's my domicile? I've completed my 10th from Hyderabad and Intermediate from Nellore
  16. AP students can appear in KCET or not? Can I claim Muslim reservation quota in Non local category?
  17. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
  18. How can I get information regarding admission in EAMCET?
11th June 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my son be eligible under local quota in Hyderabad Engineering?

is it local rank will be released for OC students in OU region fro eamcet 2014
18th May 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

My son did from Ist standard to VI standard at Warangal, Telangana State. He did VIIth & VIIIth standards at Mumbai. Again he did IXth and Xth standards at Hyderabad. Shall he treated as local for EAMCET & Other Govt Jobs. Plese clarifty
7th April 2018, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studied 1st standard to 8th in Rayalaseema. Now we are moving to Hyderabad due to job constraints and planning to study 9th to Intermediate at Hyderabad. Will her be considered as local in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. Please answer.
9th April 2018, 03:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To become eligible for local quota the candidate should have studied at least 4 years of education in same place.

The candidate will be eligible for local quota if the parents native or the parents having the identity proof.

If you have an identity proof/ Aadhar card of the place then you’ll be eligible for local quota.

The above mentioned are 3 options through which you can be eligible for local quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?