7th July 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 95% in 10th GSEB Board exam?

Sir,
I am studying in GSEB Board of 10th standard. I am working very hard for my education. But I want to get atleast 95% in my Board exam. I have completed 80% of my syllabus right now. Kindly tell me about the tips for getting 95%in my Board exam?

8th July 2015, 03:01 PM
pointer01

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 95% in 10th GSEB Board exam?

Hello Dear,

Following are the tips to secure 95% or more than 95% marks in Boards-

#Finish Your Studying task On Daily Basis-

Yes, if at school, a lesson has been taught,finish preparing it at the same day at home.keep this as your primary policy.The policy applies for tuition classes.

#Revise Stuff regularly-

Just preparing the lesson daily wouldn't be sufficient,Because, after a while, chances are that you might forget the lessons.This is when revision comes handy. Yes, revising the things thoroughly will etch it in your memory.
For the subjects like physics and maths, make it a point to revise the formulas as much as you can.

# Take tests regularly-

After learning and revising, it is time to do a honest assessment of your preparation.Yes, make sure that you can solve practice tests paper time and again.

#Avoid Burnout-

If you do an activity for an access amount of time, naturally you'd get tired.This is called Burnout.
Too much studying and no means of relaxation can wreak havoc with your mental and nervous system.

#Group studies with good friends.

#Eat Healthy.

#Time management is the Key.

#Don't let tension get better of you.

All The Best To You Dear.
8th July 2015, 09:39 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Scoring 95% is a tough work. You require more hard work to achieve this goal. Here i have some tips for you which will helps you in achieving your goal.

1. First of all make your mind set towards study and never divert your mind in other things.
2. You need to be consistent towards your studies.
3. Make a proper schedule which divide equal time to each subject.
4. Collect good study material.
5. Give a short break between switching your subjects.
6. Take healthy diet and proper rest.
7. Mark difficult topics and ask them to your subject teachers.
8. If require then join tuition's of difficult subjects.

These tips will be beneficial for you if and only if you apply it in your daily life.
9th July 2015, 02:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To be able to score above 95% in 10th GSEB board examination, you need to follow certain steps;

> Start studying from the very beginning of your session.

> Make a proper schedule for your studies and consistently follow it up.

> Go through your syllabus thoroughlt.

> Make a regular habit of revising things at the end of the day, it will enhance your power to remember it.

> Clear all of your doubts as soon as possible as piling it up will only make it difficult for you and for nobody else.

> Do take some time out from your studies and relax your mind.

> Take coaching if need arises.

> On top of all keep up with your health as a "healthy body carries a healthy mind".

Follow these simple steps and I am sure you will go through and score aboe 95% in your boards.
30th January 2021, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

From which books we have to prepare for 10th board GSEB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?