12th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 12th after passing 11th from different school?

I have passed my 11th exam from icse school in bihar and now I want to study my 12 std from another school or college in Bangalore because of my health problems.I am often falling sick in this place because of that I am enable to concentrate on my studies so I am shifting to my in Bangalore. Is it possible to take direct admission in 12th after passing 11th from another school? please reply fast.I will be very thankfull to you

13th July 2015, 07:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 12th after passing 11th from different school?

No, it is not possible to pursue 11th from one school and 12th standard from other school. No education board offers or allows you to pursue 12th standard from new school. It is best to pursue 11th and 12th standard form same board because, if you appear in JEE examination, you will not know under which board you will be considered. In some typical cases, you can obtain Transfer/Migration Certificate from your old school and you can apply for admission to 12th standard in new school. But, I suggest you to pursue your 11th and 12th standard from same school.
13th July 2015, 09:32 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 12th after passing 11th from different school?

Yes, definitely you can change your school after any standard.

If you are going to change your school from Bihar to Bangalore then your board wil also be changed.

You will need following documents for changing your school :

** A "migration certificate".

** A good character certificate.

** Mark sheet of last class you have passed.

** Date of birth proof

** Your residence proof

** Passport size photographs.

After collecting all the above documents you simply have to fill up the new admission form in the new school.

After submitting your form and fee you will be able to start your classes in your new school.
13th July 2015, 12:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take 12th standard admission in a new school, but, it should affiliated to ICSE board, because you should pursue your 12th standard under the same board, in which you have completed your 11th standard. To get admission in a new school, first you need following certificates, which you can collect from your present school.
->11th standard pass certificate
->School leaving certificate
->Bonafide
After getting all these certificates, you can apply for 12th standard admission in any school.
13th July 2015, 01:29 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes Dear, you can take admission in class 12th but , you should opt the same board(ISCE). If you want to change your Board also then, there will be lot of problems for you which you have to face. You need to go to that school in which you want to take the admission and you have to follow the admission procedure of that school.

You will need the following documents to get the admission-

>Transfer certificate from your previous school.

>Migration Certificate.

>Report card of class 11th.

>Pass certificate of class 10th.

>Character Certificate.

All the best.
13th July 2015, 03:31 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in 12th standard after completing your 11th from different school. Most of the schools does not accept the admission in 12th standard. It is difficult to get admission in 12th standard. But some of the school/colleges will accept the admission in 12th standard. But most of the reputed schools will not accept your admission. It is easy for you to take admission in the same board. So you need contact the same board of school to get admission in 12th class.
13th July 2015, 04:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes it is possible but you must join a School of ICSE Board and you must show the proper reason behind you changing your School.
Just take the Transfer Certificate and the Migration Certificate from the School you are currently studying and then apply in the ICSE Board Schools stating the proper reason and there is every chance for you get admission in Class 12.
Do not forget to show the Class 11 Marksheet when you are seeking admission.
Just follow the above procedure and you should get admitted to a new School in Class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?