19th July 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can we take admission in 12th at other school after passing 11th from another school?

Can we get admission in 121th in other school if we pass 11th in another school, admission in 12th in other school

25th July 2014, 04:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we take admission in 12th at other school after passing 11th from another school?

Yes, you can definitely take admission in 12th in another school after passing 11th from a different school. But there has to be a genuine reason behind such switch since most of the schools do not want to take students directly in the 12th standard. Apart from that you can switch to a school only of the same curriculum like ISC to ISC , CBSE to CBSE , etc. since the registration of the candidate is done in the 11th standard in a particular school.
26th July 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we take admission in 12th at other school after passing 11th from another school?

Is Inrollment Or registration is done of 11th class regular students In Maharastra Board ?

Shweta
Lucknow
8th April 2015, 05:49 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, if you want to change the board, it can be done following the steps below :

1. Collect all the following documents from your current school :

* Your last result

* School leaving certificate.

* Character Certificate

* Migration Certificate (If migrating to another board)

2. If you are changing the board then you have to get the School Leaving certificate signed by the Regional Officer of your region otherwise omit this step.

3. After that you should check if their is any eligibility criteria in the school you want to get admitted in.

4. If you fulfill the criteria then you should apply and get the admission.
15th April 2015, 11:26 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can we take admission in 12th at other school after passing 11th from another school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can we get admission in 121th in other school if we pass 11th in another school, admission in 12th in other school
No dear, you can not be admitted into another school even another board if you passed 11th from another board or school. Since, this is the government rule that if you have passed your 11th from any board or the school you have to study your 12th from that board as well as that particular school only.
7th September 2015, 08:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can take admission in another school without any difficulty but I would like prefer that if you don't have any genuine reason to change the school you must continue in the same school. If study pattern is good and teachers are good you should try to concentrate on your studies for more one year in the same school . If you change your school at this time than it will really affect your studies as the environment get changed , teachers get changed, friends also get changes. And if you really want to change the school than you must have genuine reason to change the school so that you may convince the teachers and Principal.
28th November 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 11 in an ICSE school.. but I want to change my school but I would prefer the same board(i.e ICSE)..
Can I do So???
Our school has not yet done the registrations...so
Please help..
29th November 2016, 01:36 PM
princekainth2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in 11 in an ICSE school. but I want to change my school but I would prefer the same board(i.e ICSE).
Can I do So???
Our school has not yet done the registrations...so
Please help..
Yes, you can easily change school in case you don't have registrations done.

Just approach to school where you want to take admission and take all the documents like SLC etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?