12th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

What all subjects should be taken in 10th and 12th to get eligible for Navy? What is criteria of marks for Navy?

Dear Sir,
I am a student of class 9 in Netaji public school in kolkata .Actually i was in ST XAVIERS COLLEGIATE SCHOOL kolkata i had some financial problem thatswhy i had to leave that school . As i am in class 9 my ambition is to go to navy as soldier i want to know that what all subjects i have to take in 10 and 12 ? And with what percentage ?

THANK YOU SIR

13th July 2015, 07:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all subjects should be taken in 10th and 12th to get eligible for Navy? What is criteria of marks for Navy?

To join in Navy, you must have to pursue Physics and Mathematics at your 10+2 level. To join in Navy, you need to appear in NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard. The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year and the required eligibility criteria is mentioned below :-

1. Nationality :- Indian

2. Age Limit :- 16 1/2 to 19 years

3. Educational Qualification :- 12th pass with Mathematics and Physics at 10+2 level.

4. Gender :- Male

5. Martial Status :- Unmarried

6. Physical Standards :- Must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
13th July 2015, 10:14 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all subjects should be taken in 10th and 12th to get eligible for Navy? What is criteria of marks for Navy?

To join Indian Navy, you should have passed 12th standard with Mathematics and Physics subject from a from recognized board or university.

There is minimum criteria of marks to join Navy.

You have to apply NDA exam to join Indian Navy which is conducted by UPSC twice in year.

Your age should be between 16.5-19 years. Only unmarried male candidates can join Indian Navy after 12th standard.

You must be physically as well as mentally fit.
13th July 2015, 01:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subjects are eligible to apply for NDA exam(For Air Force and Naval Wings). So, in your 11th standard, you should join in PCM stream. And to appear for this exam, there is no need to satisfy any percentage requirement. So, after the completion of your 12th standard, you can apply for NDA exam to join in Indian Navy.
13th July 2015, 03:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You must take up Science and the Subjects that are mandatory are Physics Chemistry and Mathematics.
So make sure you take up Science. The percentage of marks that is required is 75% but you must aim to get more than 80% marks to be absolutely sure about getting the chance to become a Navy Soldier.
So work hard from now to get admission to become a Navy Soldier.
14th July 2015, 12:02 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join the Indian Navy after the 10+2. To join the Indian Navy the candidate need to qualify in the NDA examination. The examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.
* Candidate must have the PCM as the main subject in the 10+2.
* Candidate age must be between 16.5-19 years.

The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Written and the SSB. The written examination contains the paper of the Mathematics and the General Ability.

After qualifying in the written you are eligible for the SSB and after qualifying there become eligible for the jobs in the Defense services.

The application form for the examination is available in the month of January and the July and the examination are conducted in the month of April and September.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
30th November 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hloo sir,
My self Ankit Aakash wali.from J&K . I am intrested to join indian army but i am having flat feet any criteria to get rid from this disease..I will be very thankfull to you if u tll me the treatment .
Again thanking you.
26th May 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What percent is needed in class 10 to join an army school, is it possible to join a army school after 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?