21st July 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?

Sir i am saurabh from bareilly and i have completed my bca with 69% .Sir please tell me Is mca course from correspondence has same value as regular mca from any well known institute? i can't afford mca from outside of bareilly and in bareilly colleges are not good for mca and i really need a job within 1 year so i also want to do prepration for ssc and banking. so please tell me about mca correspondence and if it is valuable then please tell me the university which are good for mca correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  3. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  4. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  5. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  6. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  7. Is MCA correspondence good enough in terms of job prospective?
  8. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  9. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  10. Is it valuable to do MCA from Punjab Technical Universities?
  11. Is it valuable to do MCA from Punjab Technical Universities?
  12. Is MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University, Valuable? How may I do MCA through correspondence at time of Interview for .NET in IT sector?
  13. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  14. Is completing Ph.D through correspondence valuable? I've completed my M.Tech and currently working in an MNC
  15. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  16. Best university for correspondence MCA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  17. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  18. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
22nd September 2016, 06:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am saurabh from bareilly and i have completed my bca with 69% .Sir please tell me Is mca course from correspondence has same value as regular mca from any well known institute? i can't afford mca from outside of bareilly and in bareilly colleges are not good for mca and i really need a job within 1 year so i also want to do prepration for ssc and banking. so please tell me about mca correspondence and if it is valuable then please tell me the university which are good for mca correspondence?

Yes, the MCA through correspondence is valuable. The education one can study in any form will not go waste. So you can study the course in correspondence mode also. If you are working, then your experience will added with your qualification. The graduates in any discipline and studied mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 are eligible for the MCA course. The course is available in various universities in correspondence mode. The list of good universities for studying MCA in correspondence mode is given below;

IGNOU - Website Link

University of Madras - Website Link

Sikkim Manipal University - Website Link

Annamalai University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?