25th August 2010, 05:19 PM
akanksharastogi01

Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course?

Is Mca Correspondence provides us a good aportunity 2 make our future ? Whitch university is good for MCA correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  2. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  4. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  5. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  6. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  7. List of universities offering correspondence MCA in Allahabad? -- [New]
  8. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  9. Whether MCA through correspondence is really valuable or not?
  10. MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence?
  11. Best university for correspondence MCA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  12. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  13. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  14. Is coreepondence MCA offered in GNDU and Punjabi University, Patiala?
  15. How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?
  16. What is the scope after MCA course in correspondence?
  17. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  18. Is MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University, Valuable? How may I do MCA through correspondence at time of Interview for .NET in IT sector?
25th August 2010, 11:01 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course?

dear friend,
no doubt MCA in correspondence is valuable, but regular MCA is more valuable than correspondence MCA.
But for job, you will be well prepared for technical knowledge.

& there are a lot of universities which provides the course MCA in correspondence.

you can take admission in :
IGNOU
Kurukshetra University
Sikkim Manipal University etc

good luck.
26th August 2010, 12:32 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course?

well the correspondence course is only for adding one more degree in your resume,there is no much importance of the degree when it comes to application,
IGNOU is the best university to do correspondence course in the country
26th August 2010, 01:16 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

These days, MCA is suffering with quality jobs and jobs for fresher, because of easily availability of Computer Engineers and increasing number of MCA graduates has also created job crisis.

So, in these situations persuing MCA is little what risky, but no problem you can switch to it.

Following are some of TOP MCA (Corresspondance) Universities of India.

Sikkim Manipal University

IGNOU

KArnataka State Open University

Osmania University, Hydrabad

University of Pune.

ETC>>>>
26th August 2010, 02:20 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

see, MCA is a professional courses.

you will get valuation in professional courses if you do it either regular course.

or you can do it with your job.

so if you have already a bca degree, as well as a job. then MCA correspondence course will be good option for your bright career.

otherwise you will not get market value about your course.

all the best.........
26th August 2010, 06:16 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you can't say that correspondence course is more better than regular course.
actually correspondence course is meant for professionals or for those that has not able to do it regular.

it is the benefits given by the government for professionals.

for doing MCA through correspondence mode the best university is IGNOU.

other universities is OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, ANNA UNIVERSITY, PUNE UNIVERSITY, B R AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITU, UTTKAL UNIVERSITY. etc.

all the best.
26th August 2010, 06:24 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
MCA from correspondence is not much valuable because MCA is suffering from job crisis due to easy availability of computer engineers and recession in the market.still if you want some of the universities are:-
1.IGNOU
2.Karnataka state open university
3.Osmania university,Hyderabad
All The Best!!!!
29th August 2010, 01:23 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends.

here is the list of the some university which provides the MCA Course through the distance

education.

IGNU

OSMAIA UNIVERSITY

JNU

BHU

DELHI UNIVERSITY
13th September 2010, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

hi i hv done 3 yrs diploma in information technology after 10th
after that i joined mca -5years from guru jambheswar uni..
in 2010 i hv complete my bca from here and only two yeras left..
but my prolem is m not interested in this field bt still m good at theory but in practicals m zero .
m really very upset and confuse also what to do???plz suggest me..
shold i go for mca and join sm short term course or just avoid this field???plzzz help........m really very upset becoz i hv waste 6 years in this filed...
15th September 2010, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend,
I have done BSC(IT) from mumbai univeristy and now i m doing job in IT software company i want pursue MCA Degree, Sikkim Manipal university is best choice to do distance learning Plz suggest me I m confused....
16th September 2010, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

plz replyyyyyyyyyyyy
16th September 2010, 07:57 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friend,
I have done BSC(IT) from mumbai univeristy and now i m doing job in IT software company i want pursue MCA Degree, Sikkim Manipal university is best choice to do distance learning Plz suggest me I m confused....

Since you are working executive opting for a Corresspondance course is not a problem at all for you.

It will always add to your career growth.

No problem you can definitely enroll for MCA corresspondance or Distance with SMU. Infact Distance MCA of SMU is one of the famous courses among the working IT professionals.
16th September 2010, 08:09 PM
mohit brh

Dear friend,
yes definitely MCA through correspondence or distance learning is valuable.
but it is better when you are in corporate world.
there are many university which offers these courses.
1-IGNOU
2-Osmania university
3-Annamalia university
4-sikkim manipal distance learning programmes.

Regards
mohit
16th September 2010, 11:02 PM
praveen24783

Dear akanksha,
I'll suggest you to do regular "mca" because in present scenario demand of correspondence courses is not considered by the reputed IT organizations. So, if you really want a healthy future in this sector opt for regular course and if you are only interested in master degree then correspondence through ignou is better.
25th September 2010, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

which is better unversity for doin mca ignou or sikkim in mumbai pls
help me out
7th October 2010, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed bca from rajasthan university, now i want to do MSC-IT and after that i want to do mca from correspondence. in this situation i want to know that correspondence mca is better for me or not . it has same value as like rgular or not please suggest me sir.
7th October 2010, 12:22 PM
sachinsharma
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course?

yes MCA correspondence is valuable. universities which have provide correspondence course is:
banglore university,hyderabad university,madras university
7th October 2010, 02:01 PM
aotiwari

IGNOU is the best for you to do the course as it has
an international fame.
You can give exams from anywhere across the world.
Check it out.
7th October 2010, 02:34 PM
expart

hello friend

see, MCA is a professional courses.

you will get valuation in professional courses if you do it either regular course.

so if you have already a bca degree, as well as a job. then MCA correspondence course will be good option for your bright career.

otherwise you will not get market value about your course.

you can do mca in given below university

1.DU.

2.JNU.

3.SMU.

4.VIDYA SAGAR university.

5.Anna university.

etc.

all the best.........
8th October 2010, 07:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

A course from a good university always has its value. There is nothing wrong with a correspondence course provided it is a good university. But still it is advisable to think of a regular course. If you still prefer a correspondence course, IGNOU would be a good choice.
3rd November 2010, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

hi i did BA in regular and now i am doin MCA in corres is it value ? if i get job ?
9th November 2010, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sikkim manipal university is good for mca or not it has value in market or not
29th November 2010, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz replyyyyyyyyyyyy
Yes, MCA through correspondence is valuable and it as good as regular MCA if you have the pratical knowledge because companies are looking for talented people and not for degree holders. There are hundred of thousand MCA degree holder but then also companies are not getting the people they want. Only carrying a regular MCA degree will fetch a job. If two candidates have MCA degree through reguar and throug correspondence employes will preffer candidate with practical knowledge and they will not preffer regular or correspondene.
MCA through distance is better if you working and no doubt you go for it.

Some universitie those are offerring distance MCA are
1. IGNOU
2. SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
etc....
6th December 2010, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi, please let me know about good colleges available for MCA correspondence course under IGNOU and Osmania univ @ Hyderabad......

please help,
Thanks..
29th January 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Is correspondence MCA degree from PTU has value in companies?
4th February 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i have got a job in IT sector.I am planning to do MCA from IGNOU.Will it fetch me a good paid job?
19th April 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hi guys! plzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee suggest me the course wid mca correspondance
20th April 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am a student of BSC(IT) second year. I want to do MCA correspondance after it....so ple suggest me colleges in navi mumbai which are the best for MCA correspondance cource.....
email: [email protected]
30th April 2011, 02:01 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course?

I think MCA regular is more Valuable then MCA correspondence ..because it is professional course so i think it have less valuable then regular.....
5th May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

ignou college in chandigarh.please provide a way, i am doing my bca in h.p.u and now we want to do mca in correspondence
31st May 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

MCA correspondence is valuable only if you have job experience for altleast 2years.Then there is a wide oppurtunities.
20th June 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi... If we study in correspondence MCA we will get jobs r not? It is valuable r not?
plz tell me clearly
1st July 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i had done bca from ku n i got re-appear in 2 subjects can i got addmision in mca regular if not then can i do mca 1st yr correspondence n then got lateral addmision in regular mca in any college if nothing can be done what u suggest to save my 1yr
29th July 2011, 11:49 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

These days, MCA is suffering with quality jobs and jobs for fresher, because of easily availability of Computer Engineers and increasing number of MCA graduates has also created job crisis.

So, in these situations persuing MCA is little what risky, but no problem you can switch to it.

IGNOU

University of Pune.

Thanks
29th July 2011, 11:50 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

IGNOU

University of Pune.

Thanks
4th August 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by akanksharastogi01 View Post
Is Mca Correspondence provides us a good aportunity 2 make our future ? Whitch university is good for MCA correspondence?
delhi universiy
13th August 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Fees for MCA in Sikkim Manipal University through correspondence ?
14th August 2011, 09:50 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

IGNOU

University of Pune.

thanks
6th October 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Should i do mca through karnataka state open university,i am working professional in wipro and i want to do correspondence mca .pls suggest me
My email id is [email protected]
12th October 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

hello, i do BCA from pune university & after completing BCA i got married...so, i want to join correspondence MCA course. pls give mi details about this course.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
6th December 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

hello....friends...i have completed my bca dis year....and den joined "Software Testing" and now its goin to be over.....so i am cinfused dat i should go for job or i should finish my MCA and den i shud go for job? What will be betr pls suggest me..... REGULAR MCA or JOB WITH CORRESPONDENCE MCA????
24th January 2012, 04:46 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear friend,
no doubt MCA in correspondence is valuable, but regular MCA is more valuable than correspondence MCA.
But for job, you will be well prepared for technical knowledge.

& there are a lot of universities which provides the course MCA in correspondence.

you can take admission in :
IGNOU
Kurukshetra University
Sikkim Manipal University etc

good luck.,
thank you
24th January 2012, 06:30 PM
charanjot singh

Smile Re: Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course?

MCA is a professional courses.

IGNOU

University of Pune.

IGNOU
24th May 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir;

i have completed 3 year software engineering diploma (GNIIT) from NIIT Agra in 2012. sir this time i am doing a job in a B.P.O industry. sir i want to do M.C.A through correspondence. does it banificial for me or not........... bcs now i want to get a job in a IT organization.......... plz help me for bright future.......

my email ID is vish0222 @ Gmail.com
27th May 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

can i join mca course in anna uni in partime
12th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my Bsc(Computer Science) course. is MCA correspondence is valuable? plz guide me..........................................
14th June 2012, 09:43 PM
tl.com

hi dear,

IGNOU

University of Pune.

ETC
thanks
18th June 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my bca from kuk university with 74%.so i want to do mca correspondence with good precentage.Is it possible sir plz guide me
23rd June 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can we pursue MCA correspondance with some regular course like B.ed ??
23rd June 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can we pursue ignou MCA with regular courses like B.ed and MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?