8th February 2012, 04:21 PM
kalyanikatta

Is completing Ph.D through correspondence valuable? I've completed my M.Tech and currently working in an MNC

Hiii alll...
I completed my M.Tech and now working in an MNC.
Iam interested about lecturer job.
So I want to do Ph.D in correspondence...

Is it valuable if i did the Ph.D in correspondence??
(or)
The Full-time course is good??

17th February 2012, 10:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is completing Ph.D through correspondence valuable? I've completed my M.Tech and currently working in an MNC

Ph.D can be got only with complete dedication and effort. The time and effort required for the same cannot be put into words. Some people spend years to get a Doctorate. It is always a good option to do Ph.D full time rather than part time or correspondence. Usually the government officials are given long leave to complete their doctorate. This option would not be there in most of the MNC’s. So if you are really intended to get a doctorate, it would be better that you quit your job and go for it full time else you need to balance your time well to complete your PH.d.
5th April 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is completing Ph.D through correspondence valuable? I've completed my M.Tech and currently working in an MNC

is most of the psu like NTPC BHEL IOCL GAIL allowing leave for higher education i.e PhD if employ is interested for that
?
5th April 2012, 11:52 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyanikatta View Post
Hiii alll...
I completed my M.Tech and now working in an MNC.
Iam interested about lecturer job.
So I want to do Ph.D in correspondence...

Is it valuable if i did the Ph.D in correspondence??
(or)
The Full-time course is good??
Hi friend,

Ph.D must be do only full time course with complete dedication and effort.

Usually the government officials are given long leave to complete their

doctorate. This option would not be there in most of the MNC’s. So if you

are really intended to get a doctorate, it would be better that you quit your

job and go for it full time else you need to balance your time well to

complete your PH.d.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?