27th July 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for private banks after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 70% marks in MBA?

Dear sir ,

I was having 49.05 % in gradution(bcom ) also completed my mba with 70%is am
eligible for private banks

27th July 2015, 12:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for private banks after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 70% marks in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir ,

I was having 49.05 % in gradution(bcom ) also completed my mba with 70%is am
eligible for private banks
Your graduation marks is 49.05% so you are not eligible for private bank PO exam.

If you have scored above 55% marks in graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Private bank PO exam. Your age should be below 25 years. For SC/ST candidate's the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

But you can apply for clerical post.

Eligibility criteria for clerical post in Private bank:-

1. Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for clerical post in private bank.

2.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.
27th July 2015, 09:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for private banks after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 70% marks in MBA?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Private banks with the above mentioned percentages. The basic educational qualification required in order to be eligible for private bank recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As there is no certain minimum percentage is required you do not need to worry regarding percentage required. Since you are a Post Graduate you are certainly eligible to apply for Private Bank recruitments. Some of the Private Banks namely ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and HDFC Bank recruit candidates in huge number every year.
10th September 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Non- collegiate students are eligible for private bank jobs?
15th November 2019, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for private banks after scoring 52% in graduation and 62% marks in master .. which is from distance learning?
30th December 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

My b.com 44.25% and mba 70% i can apply privet bank job
3rd April 2021, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

My B.com 49.68% and M.com 64.76%. Can I apply private bank job??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?