27th July 2015, 10:15 PM
Suraj dhar dubey

Last date for entrance test of MBBS? What is the procedure and fee structure

Kidly inform me , Last date of entrance test for MBBS . Procedure ,,fee etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  3. Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure?
  4. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  5. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  6. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  7. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS private institute without any entrance test? What is the minimum fee structure?
  9. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  10. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka
  11. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  13. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  14. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  15. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  16. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  17. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  18. Procedure to join MBBS course in JIPMER? What is the fee structure for this?
31st October 2016, 05:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Last date for entrance test of MBBS? What is the procedure and fee structure

First thing I would like to make you that from this year MCI ( Medical College of India ) has merged AIPMT, State PMT and different universities PMT and CET in a single medical entrance examination known as NEET.

--> NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and is held by CBSE once every year for admission in MBBS/BDS in any medical college of India. Also the minimum eligibility criteria required for the same examination are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* You must have completed you Class 12th with PCB stream from a recognized board. Also your aggregate in the board examination must be at least 50% in case you belong to general category otherwise there is provision of 10% relaxation in case of reserved category candidates.

* Your age must lie within 17 years to 25 years by the last date of that year in which you will being your undergraduate course. Age relaxation of 5 years is provided to reserved category candidates.

Generally the notification and application form for NEET are made available by the December of every year which lasts till the end of January next year every year. Also the examination is held on the very first Sunday of May every year. For further details about the same examination you can log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?