28th July 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

What are the differences between B.Com private and regular?

Sir I am student of ca ipcc and I doing the b com course of mds university of ajmer and iI done my first year of b com in regular manner and now I want to bcom second year in private manner and I want to know what the difference between b com private and b com regular manner
sir please help me if I will do the b com in second year so what the value of b com second year in private manner
if I do the b com second year and completed in private manner then what value of private degree of b com

30th July 2015, 09:51 PM
pointer01

Default Re: What are the differences between B.Com private and regular?

The Difference is that in B.com regular you have to attend the classes regularly by maintaining the 75% attendance but in B.com private you have to not attend the classes daily so you have to study at home without any help from teachers.And it is best only when you are preparing for any competitive exams.
20th June 2016, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com in 2012,i am preparing for competitive exams.Can I do mcom private from any university,plzz tell me what is the difference in private and regular course,and private degree is valid or not plzz guide me
27th June 2016, 04:34 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

There are a few differences between B.Com Regular & B.Com Private.
Basically B.Com regular means you are attending classes everyday & having attendance of 75% or above. Whereas B.Com private is nothing but Open University. if you are doing from a reputed Open University then you will be considered as genuine as from B.Com from regular by attending classes.
12th February 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a CA student and completed my IPCC both groups along with bcom regular from Christ Church college, kanpur, now I want to do article ship training from Delhi. So am I required to convert regular to private and if yes, what is the procedure.
28th August 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir ! I want to do acca and I have done fsc but in maths and chemistry my percentage is less then 50% and currently I am working in dubai so what is best for me to get an admission in acca do I have to do some course online before going to acca . Please if someone have an idea please help me . Thanks
11th September 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me what I select b.com regular or b.com hon. What is the difference between them?
20th May 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vast difference between bcom regular and bcom private course in 2nd year, as i gave ca intermediate exam and now want to choose between both variety of bcom ....

Please, tell me the advantage of choosing between them
25th June 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any disadvantage in mba after doing bcom private degree
12th August 2021, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m deciding do b.com i m confused about private or regular so plzz tell me about private or regular admission is private degree is important or regular is most important ?
15th August 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i have done BCOM private is there any distavantage of that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?