16th July 2013, 12:07 PM
deepak_95

Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?

Plz intimate difference between private and regular 12th cbse. could i take admission in a good college if i do my 12th as a private candidate? Is any difficulty in getting job if I have done 12th as Private candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Which is the best institution for private 12th in science?
  2. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  3. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Best institution for private 12th in science?
  4. Difference between CBSE Open and CBSE Private? -- [New]
  5. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  6. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
  7. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  8. How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream?
  9. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?
  10. What is the eligibility to do 12th from CBSE as private? When forms will be out? Difference between 12th from CBSE and from NIOS?
  11. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  12. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do private 12th private from CBSE?
  14. Can i repeat 12th with regular session after failing in CBSE 12th
  15. What is the fee structure to give CBSE 12th private exam?
  16. Can I give CBSE 12th private exam after failing in physics in 12th?
  17. Can I appear as a private candidate from Delhi for 12th CBSE?
  18. Difference between CBSE and NIOS? How to get admission in 12th in PCM?
23rd March 2014, 02:16 PM
Prashant dhandhania

Default Re: Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?

In regular you have to go school regularly and on mark sheet school's name is printed but in private these benefits are not available.
23rd May 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to do coaching only after passing class 10th and i will be a private candidate in cbse school. is it right to do so ?please suggest me.
28th February 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any problem to take admission in BBA course after doing 12th private from cbse board?
20th September 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz give information about private candidate school name and if fail and appear as private candidate then course duration .
23rd September 2016, 01:05 PM
Preeti @

In regular a student enrolled in a school and do regular course of study in a school whereas in private a student is allow to appear in CBSE board but there is no any regular school ,you can study at home as the institute provide you books and study materials. But it is also true if a student appears as a private candidate in 12th can apply for any college or jobs like regular students because both degrees are equivalent.
9th November 2017, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I have filled form with permanent address but currently i leaving in jamsedpur can i edit application application form according to it. I will appear for 2018.

anurag @
9th November 2017, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I have filled private form 2018 having permanent address but now I am leaving in jamsedpur. I want to edit address detail. Is it possible.
13th June 2018, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

If i failed on one of the five subjects in board and i got compartment in chemistry and i belong to a dummy school so should i opt for regular form or private form?
8th August 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can private student also to submit their practical work and give exam??
7th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Last year 2019 I have not attained board pre exam.A nd boars 2019 final exam.Now in this year 2020. I can give cbse 12 board exam. Aa regular student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?