1st August 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Why SA2 exam is conducted by both board and the school?

Why SA2 exam is conducted by both board and the school? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible? It would be good if you can let me know the reason and the details of the same? Awaiting for the reply!

15th November 2015, 09:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why SA2 exam is conducted by both board and the school?

CBSE Class 10th is divided in six parts which includes four FA ( Formattive Assessment ) and two SA ( Summative Assessment ) . The weightage of each FA in overall performance throughout the year is 10% where as that of each SA is 30%.

SA II is held by the first week of March every year is conducted by both board called as board based examination and school called as school based examination. The decision for which one to choose from the both option depends upon the students choice.

As far as you are concerned about the reason of SA to be conducted by both school and board is that it provides an option to those students who can not carry the stress of giving board based examination in new environment at such low age.

But I my view board based examination is the right option for any student as any examination whether it is competitive or higher class board examination will be away from your home center and this experience of giving the board based examination will help there in adjusting with new environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?