29th July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board?

My ward was studying in St. Joseph Convent school, Pathankot (Affiliated to CBSE). On health grounds/my service compulsions i want to shift my ward to Model High School, Shahpurkandi which is under Ranjit Sagar Dam Administration and affiliated also to CBSE board. Now i have Transfer Certificate and schools document showing marks of FA3, PSA,FA4,SA2 and Total of FA1,FA2,FA1 GT of T1 & T2 and also grade points on a document from St Joseph Convent School, Pathankot of 1X class showing pass and recomended for promotion to X class.Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?And if , yes ,then what are the procedures?
please reply to my question.
THANK YOU

Yours faithfully,
Ashwani Kumar, AE
T-4/108,RS Dam Township,
Pin 145001

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  4. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  6. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  7. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  8. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  9. Do we need to change schools after giving the school board exams?
  10. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  11. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  12. Is it compulsory to change school after giving the CBSE board exam?
  13. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  14. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  15. What should we do to get admission from state board school?
  16. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student? -- [New]
  17. How can I get counter sign of CBSE Board in TC if my son has studied in a Local school?
  18. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
30th July 2015, 11:35 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board?

Yes, you can definitely change the school of your ward from previous school to present one.
For this you have to follow these procedures:

You have to write an application to the current school Principal that you want to change the school of your ward from current school to a different school under the same Board.
You should collect the Transfer Certificate of your ward from the current school.
You have to take class 9th mark sheet from the current school.

With these documents you can admit your ward to a different school.
31st July 2015, 12:10 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board?

Yes it is possible but is is a bit hard to change school in 10th standard because 10th is a board class and registration for this class is done in 9th standard. Thus your son is already registered for board class. If you change school then school has to cancel your son's registration and then have to register again as a special case.

Most of the school refuse to repeat this procedure while some of them will do. So, You have to visit to school campus first and have a meeting with school principal. Tell them about your planning and request them to give admission to your son. If they agree to do that than it's good if they denied then you may use political approach or try to get admission by giving some donation.
31st July 2015, 01:30 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

When you are saying, that you have the mark sheet saying that your kid is passed and promoted, that means the kid is promoted to class 10 of the same CBSE board school. But the transfer certificate will mean that the current school in which your kid was admitted is happy with your child's performance and they wish him all the success if he gets admitted in some other school. Wherever you get your kid admitted you would require to show this certificate to them.
the procedure to shift to Model High school is to avail their admission form. You already have all the necessary documents to show that school. The previous school has already provided you with all those certificates. Now you need to buy the form in Model High school, if your son's passing marks from class 9 was above the cut-off set by Model school. If this criteria is fulfilled and if this school has vacant positions in class 10 then you will have no hindrance in getting your child in class 10 in Model school under CBSE board.
31st July 2015, 02:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

If Model High School,Shahpurkandi is willing to give admission to your ward in Class 10 then your ward can change the School in Class 10 from CBSE to CBSE.
You have already taken the transfer certificate and you have the mark sheet of Class 9 so you need to contact Model High School,Shahpurkandi as soon as possible and you need to mention the reason behind the change in School for your ward.
Once Model High School,Shahpurkandi is willing to give admission your ward will be able to take admission as you have all the documents in place already.
31st July 2015, 05:42 PM
pointer01

Yes, your ward can easily take admission in another school of CBSE. Firstly you need to visit the school campus and have to follow the admission procedure. You would required the Transfer certificate, Report card of class 11th and Migration certificate. You would required that documents also which you have defined. By paying the fee he will get the admission. Your ward will take time to adjust into a new school.
3rd August 2015, 11:53 PM
newmoon06

Yes it is possible to take admission in another CBSE school. But, you have to remain in same board. Because if you will change your board in class 12th then, there will be lot of problems for you. As it will take time to adjust in new school, with new syllabus.

You have to visit the school. By fulfill all the formalities the admission can be taken.You just need some documents for the admission like- Transfer certificate, school leaving certificate, report card of class 9th, pass certificate of class 10th etc.

There is no need to worry , he will get the admission easily and you required Migration certificate also as you want to take admission in any other place.

One important thing is also that if there is availability in Model High School then, he will get the admission easily otherwise you may face a problem but, more probability is that he will get the admission without having any problem.
29th July 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

l am done my admission in class 11th but registration is not done then i can change school. for this what is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?