2nd August 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

i am mohamed usain. i passed diploma(12th 2year). Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? Can someone give me the right information on the same? It would be helpful if you can give me the detail about the colleges as well!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  5. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  7. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  9. How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  12. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  13. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  15. Am I eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electrical and electronics?
  16. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  18. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
2nd August 2015, 10:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

To be eligible to pursue BBA course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with an aggregate of 40% marks with English as one of the subjects from a recognised board. No entrance examination is conducted for offering admission in BBA course. You can get direct admission in BBA course based on your 12th standard examination marks. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to pursue BBA course.
2nd August 2015, 03:31 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration which is 3 years graduation course.

You can not do BBA course after diploma course.

Eligibility for BBA course:

You should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent qualification form a recognized university.

Any stream in 12th standard are eligible for BBA course.

You can apply LEET exam to do bachelor degree from a recognized university.
2nd August 2015, 04:23 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you can do BBA course on the basis of your 12th standard but if you decided for BBA then why you choose diploma. You have choice to leave it at the mid but you take this step only when you really want to join BBA unless not.

You have a beautiful opportunity after completion of diploma to join B.Tech course. Yes diploma holder candidates have special entry scheme which is called LEET Lateral Entry Engineering Test. By using this option you can get admission to 2nd year of b.tech course. For this you have to qualify an entrance and after that you have to compete in counselling.
3rd August 2015, 12:46 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to so BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering.

Eligibility to do BBA :

Candidate must have completed 12th class or equivalent with minimum 45% marks. Diploma candidates are also allowed.
3rd August 2015, 01:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am mohamed usain. i passed diploma(12th 2year). Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? Can someone give me the right information on the same? It would be helpful if you can give me the detail about the colleges as well!
Yes, you are eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course.

You should qualified in 12 th with any stream in science or commerce or arts from recognized board. Some colleges may conduct entrance examination for BBA admission.

List of the best BBA college in India:-

BLB Institute of Financial Markets (BIFM) , Delhi/NCR

Academy for Professional Excellence (APEX) , Kolkata

Vivekanand College of Arts, Commerce and Science , Pune

Foresight Institute of Management & Research , Pune

Acharya Institute of Sciences ,Bangalore

Garden City College ,Bangalore

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University , Delhi/NCR

Bangalore City College, Bangalore

Amity International Business School ,Delhi/NCR
3rd August 2015, 03:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to pursue BBA course. However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to pursue BBA, kindly have a look at it;

Eligibility

Students willing to pursue BBA must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 40% in aggregate and English should be one of the subject.

For admission in this course yo will have to pass an entrance test.

Following are some entrance test that are conducted by some of the BBA Institutes in India:

1. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)

2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET)

3. All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT)

4. Joint Management Entrance Test

5. GITAM University Admission Test
17th May 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed My Diploma In EEE... And I Want To Join In BBM...Is Tbere Any Eligibility For It.. And Any Entrance Test For That??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?