2nd August 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure for doing Summer Training in Tech Companies?

Sir/mam,

Please let me know the registration procedure of summer training in tech companies like wipro , ibm, hcl tech, tcs.

thanks in anticipation

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offer summer training for B.Tech EC students? Procedure for it?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Registration procedure to apply for Summer Training in HCL, Noida/Meerut for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  4. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  9. Registration procedure for summer training in from BHEL Haridwar during 6th Sem. B.Tech?
  10. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  11. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  12. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  13. What is the procedure followed for B.Tech CSE student to do summer training?
  14. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  15. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  17. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  18. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
9th August 2015, 07:03 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Registration procedure for doing Summer Training in Tech Companies?

Registration procedure for these companies are-

1-Take the training letter from your college.
2-Go to the training office of any one of these companies where you want to do training.
3-Take the registration form and fill it and submit it with your documents.
4-If you know some one in that company then verify your registration form by that person.
5-Then after the company will display the names of the candidate who have been selected for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?