2nd August 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Government or public sector jobs after MCA and 9 years work experience as Software Engineer?

Government or public sector jobs after MCA and 9 years work experience as Software Engineer?

2nd August 2015, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government or public sector jobs after MCA and 9 years work experience as Software Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of MCA degree, you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

1)Primary School Teacher

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)Group D post in various organization

9)RRB jobs

After completion of MCA course, you are eligible for below given private sector jobs.

HCL Info systems Limited

Panasonic Battery India Company

Reliance Communications Ltd

LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd

IBM India Pvt Ltd

Videocon Industries Ltd

HCL Technologies Limited

Satyam Computer Services Ltd

Siemens Ltd.

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd

Redington (India) Limited

Cognizant Technology Solutions
3rd August 2015, 01:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government or public sector jobs after MCA and 9 years work experience as Software Engineer?

Look dear, both government and Public job is the same, however, I think that you wanted to know about government and private sector, therefore I would suggest you to opt for government job first as you have a 9 years of experience as a Software Engineer which will enable you to fetch a good job in government sector , which can ultimately prove to be very goof for, however, if you wish you can even go for Private sector jobs.

You can even build up a great career there as experience is also much counted in private sector, therefore I suggest you to look for your own interest first and see as to where you want to fir yourself and than move forward.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?