4th August 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for 3 years full time Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 78 % marks. Now I am jobless so what should I do now? I have done 3 years full time Diploma course. Please help me. I want to get job. Kindly tell me about various opportunities.

7th August 2015, 12:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for 3 years full time Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Diploma in Electrical Engineering holders can find job opportunities in the following fields:

> Companies engaged in the distribution, transmission and generation of electric power

> Supervisor or executive position in distribution and transmission networks and sub-stations and power stations as well

> Private organizations dealing with the field of sale and manufacture of varied electrical equipments

> Organizations engaged in the repairing, maintenance and installation of electrical equipment

In addition to this candidates can find job opportunities in various fields like;

> Transportation

> Biomedical electronics

> Robotics

> Telecommunication systems

> Signal processing

> Energy operation and distribution

> Industrial process control

> Communications, etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?