10th August 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs available for B.Com final year female candidate? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I am Kavya MR, a student of final year B.Com. I want to know what are the career options in government jobs for female graduates? I want to know how to apply for government jobs. Please guide me which is the best way to set my career up?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  2. Procedure to apply for a Job in CBI being a candidate of final year B.Com in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  4. Can I apply for government jobs while in final year of computer engineering? Procedure to apply?
  5. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
  7. How can I apply for government jobs after passing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the same
  8. Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?
  9. Is there any aptitude question for ISRO recruitment for scientists and engineers
  10. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs?
  11. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  12. Can I apply as a flying officer if I am a Final Year Aeronautical Engineering(Female Candidate)?
  13. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  14. Government jobs which I can apply after B.Tech CSE? List of specific government organization which recruits in final year?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job while doing B.E ECE final year?
  16. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate?
  18. How to apply for Central government jobs? Available jobs for SC candidate? Is there any consultancy for this?
12th August 2015, 03:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for B.Com final year female candidate? Procedure to apply?

There are so many opportunities for female candidates in public sector who have done bachelor's degree in commerce. You can appear for so many entrance exams after cracking which you can get government jobs.

Some of the best possible exams for you to make your career in government sector are:

1. Union Public Service Commission exams like Civil Services exam, Combined Defense services, Combined Defense Services, Central Police Force exam.

2. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

3. Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Bank PO and Clerk exam.

4. Intelligence bureau exams.

5. Railway Recruitment board exams.

6. You can go for Chartered Accountancy or Company secretary course.
13th August 2015, 12:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for B.Com final year female candidate? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Kavya MR, a student of final year B.Com. I want to know what are the career options in government jobs for female graduates? I want to know how to apply for government jobs. Please guide me which is the best way to set my career up?
After completion of B.Com degree, you are eligible for government jobs exam like banking sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

You can apply through SBI and IBPS website.
26th July 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year bcom student and want to apply for government job is this possible?
21st September 2019, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year b.com and want apply for government job can i ?
21st May 2020, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in 2nd year b.com......i want to know about the exams what all can I attend while doing final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?