16th August 2011, 09:13 PM
sudharsan.g

Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?

Respected sir,
As i'm studying final year b.tech-IT in maharaja engineering college.i want to apply any government jobs.is there any vacancy or how can i apply for the jobs

Related Questions:
  1. After graduating with 51% how can I apply for jobs in government sector in Delhi? Is there any vacancy?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  3. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  4. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  6. What type of job I would be able to get after completion of BA course?
  7. Can I apply for government jobs in normal vacancy category being a 13 percentage low vision?
  8. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  9. How can I get a job after completion of 10+2?
  10. Can a IT student apply for Government Jobs? Which are the Government Jobs where I can apply?
  11. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  12. What are the jobs and where can I apply for government jobs after completing MCA?
  13. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%? -- [New]
  14. How can I get Government job after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? Which CSIR jobs I can apply for?
  15. What are the government jobs for IT graduate and How can they apply for that?
  16. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  17. Can a 13% visually handicapped person apply for government jobs? How to consider 13% disability in government jobs?
  18. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
25th September 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?

how can i know if any vacancy in the field of microbiology research
26th October 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?

when ll be govt dental exams conducted
9th November 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

any vacancy of m. pharmacy
16th November 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i am surjesh yadav b.sc (methmetics)csjm unibrstiy kanpur aply to goverment job
24th November 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

how many vacancies will be available for govt job in maharastra in 2011-2012
12th January 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

which government sector has less rush to apply for job????
19th July 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I had qualified both papers of CTET and my DOB is 01-03-1977.I want a job as a teacher in Govt. Sector.How to apply?
28th May 2013, 10:46 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

There are lots of government job coming each year.
Since you have done your b.tech. I would advice you to go ahead for GATE as most government companies recruit through GATE score.
Major companies taking candidates through GATE are:
BHEL
NTPC
BARC
IOCL
BPCL

All the best
28th May 2013, 10:52 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?

Hi

There are lots of government job coming each year.
Since you have done your b.tech. I would advice you to go ahead for GATE as most government companies recruit through GATE score.
Major companies taking candidates through GATE are:
BHEL
NTPC
BARC
IOCL
BPCL

All the best
7th November 2015, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A ln arts with 42% in which govt. Job I may applicable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?