10th August 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Master's Degree for Mass Communication & Journalism candidate in Abroad?

Hi,
I have completed my 12th. I am right now studying Mass Communication & Journalism. I want to study my Master's Degree in Abroad. Please tell me about the courses available for me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  3. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  4. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  6. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  7. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  8. Government jobs available after Bachelors in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  9. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  11. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  12. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  13. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  14. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  15. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  16. Mass communication and journalism courses after 12th standard?
  17. Journalism & Mass Communication and Statistics offered in B.A. at University of Kota?
  18. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
14th August 2015, 11:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Master's Degree for Mass Communication & Journalism candidate in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my 12th. I am right now studying Mass Communication & Journalism. I want to study my Master's Degree in Abroad. Please tell me about the courses available for me. Thank you!
Yes, you can do masters degree in Mass Communication but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?